need some help

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
wildog

need some help

Post by wildog »

i was wondering is there any way to do something to prevent a man from orgasm. i know theres alot of chastity devices out there i just dont have that kind of money to put on a good chastity just wondering if there was something simple that you could find and store or something? thanks
lj

Re: need some help

Post by lj »

If there was, you can bet there would be a lot of them in use!

There is almost nothing that will prevent a man getting an orgasm short of nerve blocks or cutting it off ! Whether it is comfortable or enjoyable is a different matter. All i can say, from experience, is that the CB style of device prevent an erection, with the "points" fitted, an erection is excruciating, and the "cage" style make the necessary stimulation very difficult. Toremove all physical stimulation requires a rigid, tight and body-fitted device that will inevitably be very expensive, and require removal on a regular basis for hygiene - totally unsuitable for solo chastity although obviously workable with a partner.

However, from a practical point of view, chastity is a mental issue and the device is a reminder of that, rather than an enforcer.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

I was able to slip CB6000 half way off, but orgasm was painful... never again. When after that the sack slipped slowly off too, it was just addition to the pain. On that note, it's really hard to find a good fit. Man parts can go very small, or very big, and that's problematic. I don't know what device handles that best.
hanscuff

Post by hanscuff »

Hi!

Try the "MM jailbird" style of cock cages (male chastity), google the title "Mature Metal jailbird- male chastity device," and you will see the website that makes these, they are custom built, as they give items to wear and measure with, and all and everything you need for sure fit and other things. They are probably the best out there. They are a very sturdy built surgical steel device, as I have two similiar and love! (A jail or prison cell for my cock...as it looks like and I love it!...) Anyway, I don't do plastic! And I can't get out and feels great! And you need to get the ring that goes behind the balls right, I had three rings to try. Hygeine with these is easy to achieve with the surgical steel bars and such, so you can get into it no problem to clean all over, but you will be locked up solid. I have other posts in this section I have put up explaining in detail what I have and how it "wears," and such.

Hope this helps...
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

UMMMM,

His original premise is that he can't afford any type of device, plastic or metal. He is looking for an alternative to devices, an anti-aphrodisiac, as it were.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
crazy

Post by crazy »

How about taking some thick steel wire (it needs to be as un-flexible as possible) and forming a chastity device with combination pliers for yourself? That should not be expensive and you can fit it on yourself. But first be sure you can cut the wire and set yourself free when you're done :) Google for "chastity device wire cage" to get the idea what you can do with wires.

Another DIY idea: a piece of tube to fit your dick inside, sealed on one end, the other end is fastened to a padlock big enough that you can put your penis and testicles when it's open, but small enough that you can't take if off when it's closed :)
Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.

Create your ritual & train yourself at http://online-stamina-trainer.herokuapp.com
hanscuff

Post by hanscuff »

I have been browsing EBAY, and I was amazed at how many and cheaply affordable cock cages and chastity devices are on there! Nice quality metal too for cheap! Have a look! Can be a great alternative for anybody. I spent a lot more money for the same things I am seeing there. :evil: