self locked

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
troopmoo

self locked

Post by troopmoo »

As a personal challenge, I've determined to lock myself for an indefinite period of time. While I'm not 24/7, I am in the belt at all times while at home. I've gone a couple of weeks here and there before through Carlilock, but the will to continue seemed to be offset by the counter on the site. Since I've changed my mindset to accept being locked as a personal challenge, my determination to continue is a little stronger. This marks day 12...not that long of a stretch, but since I've determined that I will try to continue as long as possible, I'm finding that things are starting to get...ahem..."plump" down below at random points during the day while I'm at work and unlocked. I like the fact that this is adding to the frustration of the matter. I've lurked on these forums for a few years now, only just now having registered. I'd just like to know if anyone has any advice on additional teasing or anything to further challenge my goal. Like I said, there really isn't a definite period, just more of a personal "how long can I stand this" kind of goal.
jamesshaw78

Re: self locked

Post by jamesshaw78 »

removed
Last edited by jamesshaw78 on 21 Jun 2014, 20:10, edited 1 time in total.
RADER

Post by RADER »

Why not put the key in a safty deposit box at the bank.
You would have to make a speciak trip o get it, and you could
not get it at night.
Rader
cooper1337

Post by cooper1337 »

jamesshaw78 wrote:Your real challenge is to accomplish this, a full 24 hour period locked.
Why that? If he manages to stay chaste without the belt, that's at least as valid as being locked up 24/7. I'd say, staying chaste without a belt forcing you is a lot harder to stand than with a belt.

And there are people out there who cannot wear a belt at work. ;)
troopmoo

Post by troopmoo »

Staying in the belt for a full 24 hours has been done. The longest "full time" stretch was 8 days. But I don't really need the belt do stay chaste (I'm not the kind of warped individual that has to run to the bathroom at work and beat off). The belt is more of a reminder and it's on for more of a sensory deprivation experience. It makes things more sensitive when I have the belt off, but since that's only times where I don't have access or ability to really do anything about it, there's not really a threat.