metal chastity

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
hanscuff

metal chastity

Post by hanscuff »

Hi!

I have read many of these chastity accounts and I love it, and I also experiment with it. I wanted to ask; does anybody have and use all metal versions of the "cock cages" or similiar? Would like to hear about their experiences with them like; are you able to slip out of them or get out of them, and what would be the best to go with. I am into selfbondage and scenarios outside and I use iron shackles and cuffs and such, I need the feeling of being "locked up" that only metal and iron and locks and chains can provide where there is no escape without keys and such! And I like the look of metal/iron shackles on the hands and feet! So it seems right to use metal and locks even for a chastity device/"cock cage or cock prison," to feel really no chance of escape or to cut off or something. Plastic just doesn't do it for me. Anyone else think similiar? I have recently ordered a all metal cock cage; "jailhouse cock chastity" and will use in my scenarios and such, as denial is a thrill to endure, and makes "it " worth having to wait for! And I would love the "feeling" and everything about my cock being locked up, like it's in it's own jail/prison cell!

Would love hear any thoughts or suggestions, and stories! And like to know what is out there.

-Hans
Last edited by hanscuff on 25 Jul 2012, 03:16, edited 2 times in total.
sebastien

Re: metal chastity

Post by sebastien »

Hi Hans,

While I cannot say that I fully share your passion for iron and metal, I do like my locking toys and can certainly understand where you are coming from! I have recently purchased what I would describe as a cb6000 type chastity belt made of metal. Well, it is my second one actually, although very different my first one is made of both leather and metal. I would give you a constructive review but haven't had much time to play with it just yet, except to try it on super quickly, and it seemed to fit quite nicely. I believe that I would be able to pull out if or when I try to... However, since I do not purchase my chastity toys with the hope of long term chastity or them being full blown escape proof (temporary frustration is sufficient in my case, and total freedom to even get to try and pull out is very unlikely :-) ), I think it will be a very welcome addition.

It makes total sense that you would want to go that route if you enjoy metals and locks. I hope you enjoy yours too, let us know about your experience! Would like to know which model you went with and what you thought of it. :D

Regards.
lj

Post by lj »

I currently have a metal cock-cage and a CB6000.

The metal cage is fine for play and short-term wear but I find I slip out of it over a longer period of time. This is because the gap between the ring (there is only the one size) and the cage is too big, so one testicle can slip through, followed by the other! Of course if I am erect or partially so, this doesn't happen. This actually is important, some of us males are "showers" (penis remains partially erect all the time) and others (like me) are "growers" so at rest mine is quite small but gets to average size when erect. This means the gap between ring and cage is important for growers. I've had to do some experimentation to get the gap right on my CB6000 as again, this has partially slipped off (very painfully) with the left testicle escaping.

A friend of mine has a metal CB, stainless steel, which does indeed seem to be fully secure, though he only wears it when he is away from his Domme, at work etc. My CB time varies, I always wear it when My Lady is away, or if I am away from her overnight, and occasionally she instructs me to wear it as part of our D/s relationship. The longest period so far is two weeks.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
steelcollar

Post by steelcollar »

I had a plastic version of the CB-3000 and it recently broke, so I will next time go to metal.
I cannot see how the metal devices where you slip on the ring behind the balls would be secure at all; what can be slipped on could be slipped off.
Better to use those with a hinged ring, and with those you usually have three sizes.
I used the smallest one - - 1.5 inches - - and even that was too loose for my small package.
I found the way to decrease the gap was to wrap it with electricians' tape. Didn't look too good but it was more secure; I was never able to pull or slip it off.
hanscuff

Post by hanscuff »

Last edited by hanscuff on 25 Jul 2012, 03:19, edited 1 time in total.
hanscuff

cock prison

Post by hanscuff »

removed
Last edited by hanscuff on 09 Jun 2012, 09:06, edited 1 time in total.
anna
Site Admin

Re: cock prison

Post by anna »

hanscuff wrote:http://spicesforlove.com/index.php?main ... cts_id=188
Your link got beaten up somehow but I found the cage you meant. Do be careful as the price sounds a little bit to good to be true. There is a risk that the material used might not be suitable for such device, possibly causing allergic reactions or even poisoning. When going for chastity it seldom pays to go the cheap route.

But please let us know how it works out, perhaps a review?
A glass of water longing for the ocean.
hanscuff

Post by hanscuff »

It wasn't that cheap, it ended up being around $70.00. We'll see...
hanscuff

metal chastity

Post by hanscuff »

Hi All!

I finally received my cock cage, that I call my cock prison cell, that is what it looks like and I love that thought of my cock being put in it's prison cell, or my cock going to jail/prison for awhile!!! :twisted: Will look good and feel good when I also lock on my ankle shackles and handcuffs...And for outside play.. :roll:

So I thought I would give a report about it, as I have tried other metal designs in the past and had no luck with them, as I could get out of them.

I have enclosed a picture of my cock's prison cell.

It came with three sizes of cock ring bases to attach the cage to, and I must say that if I am not totally flacid when trying to put it on, it ain't even gonna get in place. Had to ice down to get everything in place. As the correct size cock ring that is placed on by pulling your balls through will keep your penis somewhat engorged with blood when excited, anyway. The cockring part is very thick, and does not hurt for long wear. This item is very solid/heavy and isn't bending or giving way easily. On other past models that I have failed with, this one is successful in that the space between the cage and cock and balls base ring is a small distance.---See picture-- And I am going to try and bend the bar on top that holds the cage(cell) in place by a padlock down a little bit, so the balls cannot possibly be pulled back through, as the balls are "anchoring" the cock cage/cell in place from being removed. In addition, I am going to use the top bar to attach a waist chain. You can feed chain links onto the bar behind the lock where there is enough space, so the waist chain will be held locked on as well and can't be removed without the lock coming off. This waist chain can further hold the cage/cell and base ring close back onto the body, and also prevent the whole thing from any attempt to pull forward for escape, and simply looks good also with the waist chain. I have cut a dog chain leash for this use, and the links are about half inch wide. Another chain could be used locking it the back of the waist chain and running it down between my asscrack and locking it to bottom of base ring, as this would definitely secure it in place! However going a number two would be an issue, and would have to unlock that padlock at the bottom of base ring. Any ideas? I welcome them please!!! I have had my cock in this "prison/jail" for about two hours now, and I have been trying to pull out and pop my balls back through the space between the ring and cage, and I am happy to report that I am really locked up and can't get out! :D :oops: It does feel good and not uncomfortable, and the cage/cell is a little larger than most chastity devices which allows room to "grow," but that is all you get, no stimulation or pleasure to cum. I will give further report on the wearing and comfortable factor if any have inquiries! I don't have a partner or keyholder right now.

Please comment and or give feedback!
-Hans
Last edited by hanscuff on 24 Jul 2012, 02:55, edited 4 times in total.
hanscuff

Post by hanscuff »

Picture of my cock "prison cell."
Attachments
CB_jinshusi_01.jpg
CB_jinshusi_01.jpg (12.09 KiB) Viewed 8302 times
hanscuff

Post by hanscuff »

Hi all,

Just wanted to say that the metal cock cage I got, (cock prison cell) is still very effective and I can't get out of it once it is locked on! :D And feels wonderful as well! Very nice design and solid! I have bought 2 of them, they are slightly different but mostly alike, one is a little shorter than the other. I have to be absolutely flacid when putting them on, and have to use a little lotion as well, or it is not even going to get on. I like also, once it is in place, how the balls are forced outward and to side a little to touch my legs. I have been spending the weekends locked up, and also have been going to stores and such with no problems, just have to wear a little looser pants, but it is not readily noticable. (My penis looks so cute in it's prison cell... :wink: ) I use the biggest masterlock brand of locks that will fit through the locking hole, and it just barely fits through the hole. Masterlock brand uses "hardened" steel, and would take some time to cut off if had to. :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: It is also a lot more comfortable and easy to lay on and sleep with than I thought it would be. I do love the polished metal, and the solidness that only metal can do for me and not plastic that I could break apart if I wanted to, and how the weight of it feels too; hanging between my legs, letting me know that I have some serious hardware keeping me locked up!

Any thoughts from anybody????? Thanks.
Hans T.
Last edited by hanscuff on 17 Jun 2012, 23:30, edited 1 time in total.
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

Thanks for keeping us updated. Please continue to do so, this is a subject that interest a lot of readers. Let us know if you run into any issues with the cage.
A glass of water longing for the ocean.
hanscuff

Post by hanscuff »

I have a week freetime for the July 4th. Nothing like leaving the keys to my cock's prison cell at my work many miles away in a building I can't access, as it will be closed for a few days, and once home on Friday, putting cock in "prison" and closing the hefty masterlock closed! Then thinking OMG! What have I just done! :D I plan on also being in handcuffs and ankle shackles for awhile also throughout the days (hiding away those keys as well), and doing some chained up bondage scenes and doing time playing prisoner/slave as well driving myself crazy. As my balls are already "full' and aching from not being drained in two days prior. :) Just looking now at my poor cock behind bars... Plan on doing my "prisoner nipple torture" scene. As playing with, fondling, touching and using clamps on my nipples directly influences my aching balls and makes my cock hard! :mrgreen: :wink: ...........

The cock "cell" is 3.75 inches long, giving a little room to grow when aroused. But the cock shaft and head does stuff out the cell and between the bars all the way around when hard, trying to break out of it's prison. The bars all around the cage/cell, are just close enough together I cannot get a finger to hardly touch the skin or rub for any pleasure. I can only fondle the helpless balls. :evil:

And on a side note, I have had no issues with the cock cage/cell, only a burning sensensation behind balls from being "hard" way to long against the base ring. But when I am not aroused for long periods, there is no discomfort. I do want go with the MM Jailbird style though in the future, as the bars for the cage look a little thicker.
hogwash

Post by hogwash »

hanscuff wrote:Picture of my cock "prison cell."
I have this belief that my low erection angle can be corrected (over time) by wearing such a device pointing up. Is it possible to use this device in that manner?
Some tribes in pacific islands wear a tube over their penis and the tube is secured to a belt on their waist, making the penis pointed up all the time.
hanscuff

Post by hanscuff »

Well, I would guess that would be true over time, but I have never seen a cock cage or chastity device that points upward...