metal chastity

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
lj

Re: metal chastity

Post by lj »

hogwash wrote:
hanscuff wrote:Picture of my cock "prison cell."
I have this belief that my low erection angle can be corrected (over time) by wearing such a device pointing up. Is it possible to use this device in that manner?
Some tribes in pacific islands wear a tube over their penis and the tube is secured to a belt on their waist, making the penis pointed up all the time.
I would not expect changing your "angle" by maintaining the penis in an upward direction inside a tube or anything else would work. Bear in mind the angle depends on muscles acting on the erect penis, so anything that reduces the tension on these muscles is likely to make them relax even more. At the risk of being a little indelicate, I don't think a sexual partner is going to care which angle it points, as long as it does the job Nature intended - plus of course, there is also the matter of good foreplay and finding what works for your partner. If you are simply concerned that you don't have a rampant and impressive erection then that is your problem!

The tubes worn by some tribes is more likely to be concerned with making the penis appear more impressive - obviously the inaccurate stereotype that "all women want is a big cock" applies to all races :rofl:
be a switch, double the fun :-)
hanscuff

Post by hanscuff »

I was thinking on getting a "prince albert" for a heavy padlock that is made for this. They look sexy for slavery/prisoner and such, and most of all, good for denial and chastity and teasing, and would love the feeling and look of it hanging from me, locked on, with no way to get off, except earned or granted!!! :D :mrgreen: Does anyone know how much getting an "prince albert" hurts, or how to do so? I want a lock similiar to this: http://www.cagechronicles.com/2011/04/1 ... k-is-here/

Thanks.
hanscuff

Post by hanscuff »

Hi,
Just wanted to give a update on wearing my metal cock cage/cell. :D :D I have been wearing it locked quite frequently and the base ring does not seem to have that burning sensation at the base of my balls anymore. Must have been because of getting used to having it in place in the beginning with frequent hard-ons and rush of blood in the area of and around my balls andbase of cock. But overall I believe it can be worn for long periods with minimal discomfort, and is pleasurable to have on, and I like the weight as it swings, letting me know it is there! My cage/cell is a little longer as it allows some growth for the most part, for non-painful hard-ons; even though they forced downwards - love it! I do like the feeling of having it locked on, both mentally and physically; and having the cage/cell locked on is ironically more sexually arousing than not! It is also hardly noticable when wearing clothes, considering it is metal hardware, and even in shorts (with underwear of course to hold it back more.) And it's a good look to have my penis in it's prison cell... :mrgreen:

Anyway, please comment, ask or suggest anything!

And as I said in the previous message, I would love to have a big "prince albert" padlock installed through my head!
Last edited by hanscuff on 24 Jul 2012, 02:51, edited 1 time in total.
Firebird12

Post by Firebird12 »

Hi,

Maybe you should try a Carlilock session with your cage on, if you don't have a keyholder (which you don't have I believe). Set up a session for a few days or a week or more depending on what you feel like doing, and maybe you can also ask a member here to set up something for you.

For the PA, be careful as it needs a lot of time to heal... meaning no play for a while :)
Meet me on Fetlife: http://fetlife.com/users/493442
Browse my kinks: http://astrion.tumblr.com/
hanscuff

Post by hanscuff »

Hi, and no I don't currently have keyholder. :( However, what I do though; is I leave my keys way far accross town and such, far away enough it would take some time, and a lengthy drive to get, fun! Not to mention that where I place/hide the keys is in a restricted/gated industrial park community only accessable in daylight hours during Monday thru Friday only! Then once back at home deciding and locking it on. Love that "click" sound! It's just like putting my cock in jail! Occasionally I have done this as well with my iron dungeon ankle shackles, for captured prisoner scene, after I am also in the woods deep, or somewhere... :mrgreen: :lol:

Thoughts, anyone? :twisted:
hanscuff

Post by hanscuff »

...Just wanted to check in and say I am still enjoying the "lockups" and it feels and looks really great having my cock locked in it's "prison/jail cell!" And while doing scenes and play. :D :mrgreen: ... Wish I could post pictures of it and stuff here :evil:
hanscuff

Post by hanscuff »

OMG... My cock has been locked in it's "prison cell," and so loving it... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
hanscuff

Post by hanscuff »

...Still enjoying it...with the shackles too... :mrgreen:
-Hans T.
hanscuff

Post by hanscuff »

And yes,... Still loving my cock's "prison cell,"...and everything mentioned in this post... OMG!... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: and with the shackles/cuffs ... :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: ...
tutor

Post by tutor »

Iuse/have a Jailbird from Mature metal, they are not inexpensive, but compared to other custom sized non china made devices it is about the best low end cost cb on the market. I heard the "Queens Keep" style is also very popular.
Tutor