Mature Metal Queen's Keep ordered

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Firebird12

Mature Metal Queen's Keep ordered

Post by Firebird12 »

Hello folks,

I'm not really active anymore on this forum, not that I've been really really active before, but at least I used to read it.... Now I only come here a few times per month.

Anyway I've discovered and read a lot about chastity with this forum and I got my first experience with a cb6000 exactly a year ago. Since then it's a conflicted relationship with my lovely cage. I love to be in, but hate to have to endure it all day. I have trouble hiding it under my clothes, I also have some itching and pinching of my foreskin which make the experience not that fun... On the other side I love when my Goddess locks it up and plays with it at the cinema, or just at home on the sofa while watching a nice movie. I'm lucky to have found a girl who likes some kinks in her life, and chastity is one we share. We both have a different way to enjoy it but overall we have fun and that's what matters.

Thing is I'm fed up with the plastic thing, having trouble to sleep, the itchiness, the pinching, the odors etc... So a few months ago I looked on the internet which brand is affordable and reliable in order to get something more serious and practical. MatureMetal seemed to be the good compromise and their customer service was a huge selling point for me as I had a lot of questions to ask beforehand. I looked at their website and ask my gf what she liked. We agreed on the Queen's Keep. I wanted to order but was worried about the measurements, and I had some doubts that she really wants to take it to that level.

Time passed and I couldn't resist the envy to go and buy it. I took some measurements and contacted MatureMetal on fetlife to have some informations about issues I have with my CB (balls turning purple, congested canals, etc). After a few messages, and weeks, I finally went on the site and ordered the stainless steel device that might make me happy ^^. It's been 2 weeks out of the 6-8 weeks it needs to be delivered "here", and I can't wait to try it on!

PS: this is not an advertising message to promote MatureMetal, just wanted to share my story. I'll keep you updated after I recieve it.
Meet me on Fetlife: http://fetlife.com/users/493442
Browse my kinks: http://astrion.tumblr.com/
lj

Re: Mature Metal Queen's Keep ordered

Post by lj »

FWIW a (Pro)Domme friend of mine says Mature Metals products and service are very good
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Firebird12

Post by Firebird12 »

Hello,

It's been a while since I posted this.... In the meantime I got my cage. Sadly it doesn't fit properly and I contacter MM to change it, but the amount of changes I asked is too much so I'll have to buy a new one with better measurements. While I save up the money for it, and look on where and how to sell this one (if anyone is interested, I'll post the measurements) we still play with it. The cage is too big, the spacer is too small and the ring is a bit too big but overall I can wear it as long as I pay attention to my balls and how much blood gets there.

My gf has always been very kind to me and I've always been asking for more severe treatment. You know, the fantasy etc... Well this time she sounds more serious about my lock up. I've last cum on July 10th and I've been locked this morning (after returning from vacations) until.... well the initial date was in 3 weeks, but 5 total weeks would be very hard on me so I managed to talk her into 2 full weeks, meaning release should be on wednesday.

Thing is, I really like the mind fuck happening in my head. I fear the 5 weeks but I think it would be soooo awesome and erotic. In the meantime I just want to cum so bad but I know I'll lose all kinky interest for a few days after :s. I guess that's the whole point of chastity play.... leaving the decision to the other 'cause she knows what's best for you. I always try to defy her and make the lock up period shorter but truth is I like when she's harsh on me.

Anyway, just wanted to share my feelings and say that I recommend MatureMetal even though I messed up the measurements, they are really efficient, professional and nice. The cage, although too big, feels wonderful compared to the plastic CB series and I recommend anyone to get this kind of device. The metal adds so much to the "caged" feeling... and even if you can touch your precious, you can't really do anything with it :D

So... I'll try to keep you posted on if I cum (normal Orgasm) or if I get milked in the next days. Yes because she also wants very badly to manage to milk me. Any advice on this part? Last time we tried I felt so close to letting it go, but at the same time it was aweful because I felt like I wanted to pee and I couldn't let myself "pee" in the leaving room or on the bed!!!

Anyway, love to be locked up!
Thanks for reading ;)
hanscuff

Post by hanscuff »

In my experience with "milking," the feeling of "going to pee" is a normal feeling prior to getting drained of cum, you will not pee. And that feeling is a good sign that it is being done in the correct spot, again; you will not pee, just feels like it.
Firebird12

Post by Firebird12 »

Thanks for your answer. That's what I've been reading but I still can't figure out what I have to do to finish the milking. I tried yesterday, after putting a big butt plug, to milk myself with my fingers: I can't reach the spot. So I used a dildo and fucked myself but... could stay on the good spot long enough. The result was triggering the "pooping process" lol :s. Also a few hours after that I had a big pain in my lower stomach, in the pubis area, and my balls were so sensitive that I couldn't touch them! It lasted 3 hours... I think it's related to the 2 weeks tease and denial + 2 hours of masturbation that day, but still, did anyone experience this before?

When my gf tries to milk me, I have this "going to pee" feeling for a while but can't let it go and end up getting so worked up that I have to stop and go to the toilet. Does anyone has advice to give on how they manage to let it go? I tried to relax, to focus on ejaculation, to focus on the pleasure, ... :s nothing works!
hanscuff

Post by hanscuff »

Well, it is not that hard to accomplish. I myself went browsing on google, and they're plenty of sites to help explain how to "milk" and get "milked" and step by step instructions and how to's, and things to use. Just type in "How to get milked," or anything you can think of to type in along those lines. Also lots of drawings and such to be found to illustrate the area and techniques. It isn't to difficult to achieve the process, but sometimes does take a little time in "working it." Overall can be exciting and fun and such, especially when in bondage play.