MM JailBird

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
bf750

MM JailBird

Post by bf750 »

Hello all,

I know I don't post often, but I love all the reading I get to do here. I think I have my Wife/Keyholder talked into giving chastity a try. She agreed to open minded about it and we picked out the jailbird. I ordered it 2 and half weeks ago and I am patiently waiting for it to come. Wish me luck and things will work out. :gag:
Locked in a MM Jailbird
anna
Site Admin

Re: MM JailBird

Post by anna »

bf750 wrote: Wish me luck and things will work out. :gag:
Best wishes that you will soon regret ever raising the idea of chastity with your wife. Be careful what you wish for. :mrgreen:
A glass of water longing for the ocean.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

anna wrote:Be careful what you wish for. :mrgreen:
My thoughts exactly. And I see your :mrgreen: and raise you a :twisted: .

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bf750

Post by bf750 »

Jailbird should be here Monday. Hoped to be locked Monday nite. See what my wife has in mind.
Locked in a MM Jailbird
bf750

Post by bf750 »

72 hrs in and going strong. Wife is on board for now. Handing over the keys for good on Sunday.
Locked in a MM Jailbird
hanscuff

Post by hanscuff »

Hi!

Congratulations!

I would love to hear how this all goes with you and your wife, and what she thinks or does! Would also like to know how your cock is doing in it's "jail cell," as I too enjoy the metal cock cages, and how they look and feel! Are you able to or have you tried to pull out or "escape" the jailbird? Anything you care to discuss I would be happy to hear, or what your wife now thinks and does with the situation, does she use handcuffs as well with the removal of the cock cage? :P

-Hans
bf750

Post by bf750 »

Hey Hans

My wife is on board. She did make it clear that before I ordered my jailbird that she wouldn't take it off or on. I am on the honor system for cleaning and shaving. Hopefully she will come around. I went out of town on a 4 wheeling trip and she didn't want me to wear the jailbird. She was afraid I would get injured bouncing around on my atv with my cb on. So when I got home on Sunday, she told me to go get him locked right away. I think I am getting just what I wanted. :D

As for being able to get out of this thing there is no way I can escape. I ordered the cage the perfect size and the ring keeps me locked in. She just got her friend so I think I am in for a minimum of a ten day stint, might be two weeks as for she didn't let cum before I left on my trip.
Locked in a MM Jailbird
hanscuff

Post by hanscuff »

Hi,

Wonder if your wife discusses the "matter" with her friends? Keep us posted.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

recomennded reading for your wife:

www.malechastityblog.com

all the free stuff is enuff to help your wife understand & give directions
to develop her own style.
[
bf750

Post by bf750 »

She read male chastity a guide for keyholders. Is the book that the blogger wrote better?

Not sure about her talking to her friends.
Locked in a MM Jailbird
hanscuff

Post by hanscuff »

Hey,

How is it going still? Are you still locked up? How is your wife handling it? Anything to report on?... Anything exciting to tell?...And or, your wife's thoughts and ideas?...

-Hans
bf750

Post by bf750 »

Hey Hanscuff

It is going very good right now. I am still locked up. I am supposed to get out on Sunday as I play ice hockey and I don't think I can wear it and play, plus I am worried about getting hit in that area. So that is my clean and shave day. Then right back in.

As for my wife she is doing good. She has taken advantage, I have been doing foot rubs everynite, and she likes this tickle thing I do to her. I haven't gotten any real chores yet to do. She thinks that I am going to get mad if she gives me to much to do. I told her this is about you and what you want and need help with. She did get me going the other nite, she said I might let u out for a little play time and then she gave me the I have a head ache and went to sleep, of coarse after her foot rub. So that was good, and I am not even sure she knows what she did. As of right now I am hoping she doesn't let me orgasm for a while. I am wanting that feeling of just going in sane. I am not sure what she has planned. She is going to be coming off of her period and she is usually very horny and wants to get it on, I am going to try and refrain on my own and not cum. We will see what happens. That won't be for another 4 to 5 days so I am locked for that long no matter what. Will let you know if anything else happens. :roll:
Locked in a MM Jailbird
hanscuff

Post by hanscuff »

(I love it when a partner has me "locked up" with keys hid of course, and makes me worship her pretty feet thoroughly and her asshole, she knows her barefeet drive me crazy..., before considering my release from my "penis prison cell," among other things as well. :D ) My only issue with wearing my "cell," is that I often stay hard for long periods while "locked up," and I get a burning feeling behind my balls from being tight behind the base of the balls from the ring, even hard as I sleep, if I am not hard, the cock ring and cage/cell is comfortable to wear long term, as looks very sexual. If I could only not be hard often as I am... Anyway, Is hot to know that when she wants to unlock me, I know that means she is "ready" for action and stuff. And I am put /kept in iron ankle shackles and handcuffs also as I am hers and can't get away easily, I am usually mostly at least kept with my barefeet in shackles for long periods though, she and we like the sounds of the chain clinking, :D and I can't get away from her, and she can move faster than me if need be. And she has those keys as well. :D :mrgreen: However, look forward to hearing your demises and situations!...

Like the discussions.
THANKS,
-Hans
Last edited by hanscuff on 20 Jul 2012, 23:28, edited 1 time in total.
hanscuff

Post by hanscuff »

Hi!

Frustrated yet? :P

-Hans
bf750

Post by bf750 »

OH YES

She let me out last nite. After she had her oral pleasure, which was fantastic for me also, told me to roll over and sat on me once and then told me to lock it back up. Loving every minute of this.
Locked in a MM Jailbird