I am under the watch of Carlilock

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
hoopcdan

I am under the watch of Carlilock

Post by hoopcdan »

Hi i am at this moment under the watch of Carlilock aparently if you arent a member and you have you can add or subtract time i wonder if my time could get to 6 monthes maybe more please feel free to add or subtract to my lock up its completly anonomous you can let me know what happend or keep it to yourself thank you all it did and still climbing ,,, perhaps this is going to be with me until the end,,,,,,and i asked for it ooooohhhhh booooyyyyy
Last edited by hoopcdan on 28 Apr 2012, 01:16, edited 1 time in total.
name it I'll try it, always looking for a new adventure
hoopcdan

Re: I am under the watch of Carlilock

Post by hoopcdan »

i dont know if people on here have clicked but im up to 8 weeks i have been locked almost 3 days whew long ways to go i have been chaste much longer but still whew time adding fast i should have :gag: lol
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

I can't understand why people use that site, the times are unrealistic long. 1 week straight in chastity device is alot, and can have effect to the genitals. Not to mention hygiene and smell.

Also, the options people get from the link are pretty much "add more" or "add more".
hoopcdan

Post by hoopcdan »

Lol what you say has some truth depending on the device you use and a persons life style as for damage to ones self actually given the proper humiliating ritual which i wont get into no damage will occur . it does seem however that dear Carli will own me forever the time climbs fast of course that can be shut off and thus the time carried out. My best time was just over 5 months I think the record on site is 9 months my goal is to beat my record and possibly the site record , but basically i lack the will power and to let myself down is not a problem but to let others down that bugs me . over 100 people have taken time from there lives to ensure i stay i thank them all and will honor every min they give. I am going to turn off the ability to add time at some point any body want to set that date?
hoopcdan

Post by hoopcdan »

Looks like I will beat my record , 25 weeks and counting climbing fast I have no max limit set and no early out . in emergency it would mean a trip to the locks smith , I have really set myself up good this time. :whip: i hadnt mentioned before but a person can revisit as many times as they want as long as at least 30 min between visits. Thank you all ,
chb1000000

Post by chb1000000 »

Better check again, I added a ton of time to you. Using a web proxy you don't have to wait :30, just click and click!
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

chb1000000 wrote:Better check again, I added a ton of time to you. Using a web proxy you don't have to wait :30, just click and click!
This is just the kind of thing I was predicting when this whole Carlilock affair started - someone comes along and finds a way to get around visiting limits, and clicks away thinking it's a gigantic joke. Next thing you know, someone is supposed to be locked up for eight years - or needs a locksmith or the fire department to get him out. :roll:

For those locking themselves up, do put maximum limits in place. And don't assume everyone has pure intentions.

For the aspiring comedians locking them up for unholy amounts of time, don't give up your day jobs. :idea:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
chb1000000

Post by chb1000000 »

Well, grouse and gripe all you like; the truth is, she's going to have to wait it out or seek help whether I keep my "day job" or not.

Have fun!

P.S. I'll add some more time for the snippy attitute.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

chb1000000 wrote:the snippy attitute
The green nick entitles me to that, among other things. I could snip a few other things provided I'm sufficiently irritated. :whip:

And just to be picky, you should check your spelling. :roll:

Jenny.
chb1000000

Post by chb1000000 »

You're only making it worse for hoopcdan, but whatever you want, I guess.
hoopcdan

Post by hoopcdan »

I appreciate Your concern Jenny but i did ask for this almost begged i wanted choice to be taken from me one of those situations "becareful what you ask for you just might get it" if i didnt want to be exploited i wouldnt have posted the link thank You
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

@hoopcdan: Fine if you want to go ahead with this. It's your choice.

@chb1000000: It's your choice to add to hoopcdan's time, not mine. If you're seeking to bully me into submission, forget it. I stand by my position and that's that. Otherwise, I'm looking forward to seeing you contribute constructively to this forum from now on.

Jenny.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

chb1000000 wrote:You're only making it worse for hoopcdan, but whatever you want, I guess.
guess what :

i don't think you really need to be a member of this community anymore.

and it is not about the attitude you displayed towards jenny, but the overall impression of your other posts.

feel free to add countless amounts of carlilock time, but don't boast about in here.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
[