Hopefully soon

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
bdsm984

Hopefully soon

Post by bdsm984 »

Hey there, just wanted to share this with you. I've fantasized about chastity for a long time (as part of a strong relationship, obviously).

When I got to know my current partner, I discussed things after a while and it sparked her interest, intrigued her even. So she's willing to try this with me.
So far, we've had our sights set on a CB6000. Mostly because it's reasonably affordable, even though I've read good AND bad things about it.

What I'm wondering about though, do you guys have any tips for either me or her? Look forward to hearing from you guys.
tiemeupalso

Re: Hopefully soon

Post by tiemeupalso »

all i can say is i wish you both the best and hope you have found something the 2 of you can share for a long time.
be careful what you wish for.
lj

Post by lj »

I guess I'm qualified to answer the questions as I'm currently locked into a CB6000 :shock:

First, the only BAD thing I've come across is the possibility of the two halves of the sheath coming apart along the weld line. This is undoubtedly a problem with the fake CBs, I did a just-in-case and ran a very small bead of thin superglue along mine (which is a "real" CB6000)

You need to choose which of the two lengths to buy. Until I started getting interested in chastity play, (PLAY ????) I didn't even realise that male population is split into "showers" - whose penis is much the same length flaccid and erect, and "growers" - you can guess what that means :lol: As the intention is to stop erections, if you are a "grower" like me, then get the CB6000S, a "shower" the CB6000.

You need to play around with the rings and spacers to get the correct fit (the box contains various sizes) The ring needs to be big enough to allow good blood flow (!) but not so big the whole lot drops off. The spacers set the gap that keeps your balls outside the ring/sheath, again to stop it dropping off. Also, if too loose, you can apparently (I never have) get your penis back out of the sheath, though getting it back in would be very tricky. It is in your interests to get this right.

Apart from one occasion when just one ball got through the gap (very painful, the result of some over-enthusiastic crouching on the floor at work 90 miles from home and a key), mine has been completely effective and secure. I wear it as part of our ongoing and developing D/s relationship, when LadyJ thinks I should. This may be as a minor punishment, for a few hours, or if we are going to be apart for several days, or if she feels I need reminding who is in charge ( the longest so far is two weeks).

The psychology of it is interesting. For me, it puts me in a submissive frame of mind, which can be to her advantage in that she gets things done that might otherwise be put off. As I never know how long the lock-up will last, it is a strange mixture of excitement (the CB provides a constant reminder of sex, or the lack of it , giving a low level of stimulation) and trepidation, as there is also some mild discomfort - occasional unexpected pressure or tension as you move around, though you soon learn what to avoid. There is also the necessity to pee sitting down, which can be inconvenient when you are used to being able to pee anywhere vaguely private. Some see this as humiliating, personally I don't.

On a practical basis, you need to be released to clean both the CB and yourself. I am unlocked for enough time to do this, then I re-fit the CB and present myself for inspection with the lock clicked shut. I use simple soap-and-water for cleaning. You will almost certainly need to lubricate the ring and sheath, otherwise you can get a nasty burning sensation when things get a bit tight as you move around. I use Johnsons Baby Gel, which lasts for the 24 hours between cleaning.

And then you come to the consequences.

Night-time erections can be very uncomfortable. Some find them extremely so. I found that my body got used to the situation very quickly, and any erection subsides before it gets uncomfortable - nothing's going to work so why waste the effort! However, if your Lady decides to deliberately get you excited, then she can have a lot of fun watching you desperately try to avoid an erection, and tease you knowing that it is all in vain as far as you are concerned. As happened to me last night, your Lady might order you to pleasure her in any way she chooses, whilst you are merely the "mechanic" who provides the stimulation without being able to join in or gain any satisfaction yourself, except the act of giving her pleasure. This is both exciting and frustrating, but also acts as a strong reminder of who is the Dominant.

There is a lot of fantasy about chastity. The reality is that you really are putting someone else in control of your sexual activity. A sub friend of ours is locked in his whenever he is away from his Domme, not that she distrusts him, it is simply part of the D/s relationship that she has full control of all of his sexual activity. If based on a loving relationship, it can add greatly to the excitement and intimacy to be experienced, and if you are exploring the D/s style of relationship, it is a valuable tool. But as timeupalso has said, be careful what you wish for, you may be releasing the genie from the bottle by offering yourself into chastity!
be a switch, double the fun :-)
bdsm984

Post by bdsm984 »

lj wrote:I guess I'm qualified to answer the questions as I'm currently locked into a CB6000 :shock:
But as timeupalso has said, be careful what you wish for, you may be releasing the genie from the bottle by offering yourself into chastity!
I've considered this, among a lot of other things for quite some time. And I can honestly say, if anyone is worth the consequences, torment and frustration, it's her.
bdsm984

Post by bdsm984 »

Well, eh... Wow.. what do I post here?

A small, or maybe big update.. I guess a big update. We've gone ahead and ordered a CB6000 (the black one, in case it tickles your fancy).
We just couldn't pass up this deal we got. We're subscribed to the newsletter for one of our favourite shops and they have weekly sales (Netherlands, sorry!).

Turns out, the CB6000 was discounted from $205,- to a mere $75,-. That was amazing to say the least, though, now I am in a state of trepidation..
This means that my chastity 'training' will begin a whole month or two earlier than expected.. :oops:

On a sidenote, my partner is here grinning at me as I type this post, with only the most devious of smiles she gets.. :gag:
We both love each other very much though, so I think I'll manage to survive :whip: (I reckon that's the crack of her whip telling me otherwise..)
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

here is quite a nice blog about chastityplay told from the keyholders view.

it's for sure worth for your GF to read up on her tips & advice:

http://www.malechastityblog.com/
[
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bdsm984 wrote:my partner is here grinning at me as I type this post, with only the most devious of smiles she gets..
You're toast... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bdsm984

Post by bdsm984 »

bound_jenny wrote:You're toast... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :rofl:
We both just wake up, and that put an immediate smile on her face again.. >_> Something tells me I am toast, but not before breakfast :lol: (sorry, lame pun, I know).
I'll point her to this thread later so she can figure things out for herself.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bdsm984 wrote:(sorry, lame pun, I know).
I trust your partner will figure out some kind of punishment for that.... :whip: :mrgreen:

Jenny.
lj

Post by lj »

bdsm984, or more accurately, to the partner of bdsm984,

I suggest you make sure he is locked in, cuff him to something solid, then dress sexily in a way you know he likes, gently touch him wherever excites him, perhaps some nice clamps on his nipples, a few touches of a vibrator, then lie in front of him and use the vibrator on yourself until you are really enjoying yourself (you get the idea :D )

and BoundJenny thinks SHE is evil :rofl:

PS I speak from experience, exciting and SOOO frustrating !
be a switch, double the fun :-)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

lj wrote:I suggest you make sure he is locked in, cuff him to something solid, then dress sexily in a way you know he likes, gently touch him wherever excites him, perhaps some nice clamps on his nipples, a few touches of a vibrator, then lie in front of him and use the vibrator on yourself until you are really enjoying yourself (you get the idea :D )
You've been peeking into my cookbook, you naughty boy... :twisted:
lj wrote:and BoundJenny thinks SHE is evil :rofl:
I know I am. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
bdsm984

Post by bdsm984 »

So we finally received the package a few days ago. The black edition looks really smooth and there are only a few slight bothers visually (mostly the seam running across the cage).
Me and my partner (I'll call her MissR) were impressed and in awe with how good it looked.

There are however, a few structural problems (I broke the ring I needed on the first try..).
I got it on with some difficulty the first time (keeping it flacid when in face of a round insertion hole is tricky, at best). When I did, MissR was really pleased and proud, which felt amazing, to be honest. After I had it on for a good half hour, I made a wrong movement and we heard something snap. Turns out the hole for one of the guidepins on the big ring broke. She called the supplier the next day and they sent a new ring (though they were surprised that we NEEDED the 2" ring, rather than something a bit smaller..). Just to be sure, I tried a ring one size smaller on my own and presented the results to her. Again, she was proud of me, which felt really good. Praise in these things is a good motivator to keep trying. The results however were more black, blue and purple than was good for me, so that didn't work out very well.

Now the wait is for the new ring and a new opportunity. We know what caused it to break and so we know how to prevent it. So, when the new ring arrives, I'll be properly chastity-trained by her before she thinks about things like teases with it on.

These are just my first experiences with the CB6K, even though I was bummed because of the ring, we'll manage to work other things out.