My bf wants to be locked in chastity and me have the key.

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
alexis12321

My bf wants to be locked in chastity and me have the key.

Post by alexis12321 »

Hey guys, just thought i should say this is my first post, made an account just for this however i hope to post around the forum more.

My boyfriend and i have always been a little kinky, we have experimented with bondage and stuff. We spoke about chastity a little bit. The other day he came to me saying 'yep, lets do it.' I suppose what im asking is, well i dont really want to leave it at "Yep okay you can be locked up for this long and ill let you go." I was hoping to make it more interesting than that, e.g set up some rules, requirements, challenges, rewards and such. I was hoping some other ladies (Or guys) could give me some ideas or clues as to how i could go about this. We are moderately experienced with bdsm, e.g basic ties and such. However i would appreciate some help with this thanks. :D
Anything_Once

Re: My bf wants to be locked in chastity and me have the key

Post by Anything_Once »

Chastity isn't something I have tried personally but I do enjoy reading about other people exploits involving it. So I thought I would put forward afew suggests.

If he is new to using a chastity device you may need to work him up to wearing it for long periods of time. This isn't a bad thing, it just allows for some fun and games.

To begin with put him into chastity informing him of a release time, then give him task with a time limit (do the washing up, tidy the house, find something you have hidden). Completion within the time limit will result in a reward or just release at the given time to have some fun. Over running the time limit results in punishment at the release time (maybe kept in it for longer, maybe tied up and and made to pleasure you whilst still locked in).
To make it more interesting you could hide / remove batteries from all clock but your own watch so he doesn't know how long is left or if he completed the task within the time limit :D

As he gets used to it and can wear it for longer without discomfort you can start doing more than short games.
Invite friends over without telling him, about 5 - 10 mins before they are due to arrive lock him in it. Whilst they are around, if he begins to look to relaxed try to do things to remind him it's there, a gentle brush,a tap or accidentaly dropping the keys infront of every and making sure they notice would do it.

Lock him in it then take him out on a date (watch a movie at the cinema, head out for food afterward). Again little things to remind him it's there, could work wonders.

Tease him all day then when it gets to the evening, in some sexy underwear lead him to the bedroom, tie him up, get him into chastity, have fun with him (if you know what I mean) then inform him that he will be unlocked tomorrow.... maybe. :twisted:

When he can handle nights sleeping in the device you can start locking him away for days at a time. Just remember you can have fun by teasing him about the device, reminding him it's there by touching, checking it's still on or even wearing the keys to it on a necklace all the time occasionally playing with it with a naughty smile on your face when he's looking.
While it's on you could give him a task each day and a time limit (like above) that if he is good and achieves it he gets a reward, prehaps you tie him down and get him to the edge then leave him to calm down before being locked up again. Make them as devilish as you like :twisted:

Men generally readjust themselves throughout the day so he will cosntantly be reminded that you are in charge of his manhood now. You should remember this as well. Just because there will be times where your doing nothing, he will still be getting something from you having just having the keys everytime he remembers.

Also on top of giving him challenges / rules whilst in chastity you can make rules that result in chastity. For example...
So you want a blowjob, okay but you will be in chastity for 4 weeks, is it worth it?
So you want sex, okay but you will be in chastity for 2 weeks, is it worth it?
If he always leave his clothes all over the floor, lock him in chastity for so many weeks or until he learns to keep them off the floor.
The problem with trying anything once is that eventually it gets hard to find new things to try...
lj

Post by lj »

Hi Alexis, welcome to the forum :-)

We've done chastity for a year or so, with a CB6000 (and previously with a CB3000).

For reasons I won't go into, originally it was to provide LadyJ with reassurance, and it is still locked on if we are apart for a significant time.

Mostly now it is used in play, in a D/s scenario, when J is Domme and I am sub. I find it a very powerful reinforcement of my submission, and whilst it maintains me in a low-level of arousal, it is also a constant reminder of who is in charge. But as we are both switches, J gets to a point when she wants to reverse our D/s roles and have some "bottom" time - so far she (and I) have lasted two weeks continuous chastity. We both agree that I can't be in the CB6000 and be Top, so that imposes a limit on periods of chastity.

So perhaps the following, which we have done, may help?

I upset J, and I perhaps foolishly said I should be locked up, until I had given her five orgasms, at a time and method of her choosing. Life and stuff reduced the opportunities, so it was actually 14 days before the CB was unlocked. There is something very intense about giving your lady an orgasm when there is no hope of getting one yourself!

J decided she wanted a "pampering" session, not that I knew that until after I was told to lock the CB on and we had spent a quiet evening with a meal, wine and a bit of TV watching. Then I was told to give her a foot scrub and massage, then join her in the bedroom, bringing some sensation toys and a couple of vibrators.

Then when J was in Domme mode, she kept a score of any errors or misdemeanours I made, and simply added a day to my chastity period for each. This got slightly out of hand as she started adding several days at a time, and knowing that 14 days was a likely limit, it became obvious that the total was unrealistic. So if you try this, keep it realistic, though of course your feelings on the matter may differ.

On another occasion, J chained me, standing, to the bedroom door, leg spreader etc and a parachute with weights, and proceeded to lie on the bed, directly in front of me, resplendent in corset and stockings, and give herself an explosive orgasm with a Magic Wand :shock: You could replace the parachute with a CB, and if you have one with spikes that press on an erection, you have an extra bonus!

As we now have a leather hood, I'm hoping we might try something similar, but this time I would be unable to see or speak, perhaps enhancing the psychological effect although it does prevent me seeing My Lady have fun!.

I think you are right in looking for ways to make chastity interesting, for me, simply knowing I wasn't getting out, ever, would make me resentful and it simply wouldn't work. To be faced with a challenge, or seeing the time locked in being the result of my actions, or knowing J is getting her orgasm when I cannot, makes it exciting and even fun - fun, because, frankly, that's what we are doing it all for! :D
be a switch, double the fun :-)
alexis12321

Post by alexis12321 »

Some great ideas! Ill incorperate them into our game :)
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

http://www.malechastityblog.com/

lots of interesting reading here for you.

this blog is about chastity without bdsm, but a lot of great thoughts & info can be found there.
[
restricted

Post by restricted »

Hi Alexis. If only more girls were like you. Teasing and tormenting is as big a sexual attraction for a man as dressing sexily.

You could fasten him to the wall somehow (or the bed) and do a slow sexy strip telling him how you would love to take him there and then but he isn't in a position to help you. (You've posted the keys, given them to someone to look after, buried them earlier in the year in the garden or some reason you can't get at them :evil: ) Or you could leave him chained in the bedroom while you go into your lounge to think about if you are going to let him out or not. When you are ready for bed, go back and um and ah about if he deserves release. He has other ways of pleasing you. If you are not satified with his performance, leave him for another day.

Walk about in your bikini moaning how he is helpless to give you satifaction. Get him to give you a body massage. In the chastity belt he wil be as frustrated as hell and when you do decide to let him out, he will respond with vigour. Warn him if he gets his orgasm before you, he stays locked up for longer. :twisted:

If he cums first, offer to buy him a strap on dildo or a dildo gag to use on you. (Neosteel make a belt with a screw on dildo so the woman has fun while he suffers the torment. That will save him from losing it. He will soon be begging you to let him use his equipment on you to your satisfaction. :evil:
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
mrblueeyes2

Post by mrblueeyes2 »

Alexis,

Here is a good idea to make it more fun and him more attentive. Make him earn his release. Give him a goal to reach in order to be unlocked. Perhaps something like this:

-Licks you to an orgasm 1 point
-Licks you to a toe curling orgasm 2 points
-Excellent backrub 1 point
-Brings you flowers 1 point
-Is not attentive to your commands, negative1 point
-Whines about release, negative 2 points

You get the idea. You get the idea. The longer he has it on the more willing he is to work for you.

Mr B
restricted

Post by restricted »

Well, what happened? You haven't told us. I would suggest you lock him in it, put a strap on didlo on him, (tell him you will let him out of the belt after) tie him to a chair and strip off yourself. A few hours walking around naked and you could ease yourself onto the dildo. His trapped cock will straining against his belt. Your breasts pressed on his chest will make sure he is well and truly frustrated, You can kiss and cuddle and once you are satisfied, you can gag him and wash him down. Then you give him the bad news that it was so wonderful that you want to use him again and are going to leave him there for later.

Blindfold him and pretend to phone some friends telling them you have a new sex toy. Put a cloth bag over his head, (make suure it's loose) smoother it in a perfume you never use so he will thnk it's your friend and help yourself. :twisted:

One final humiliation that will have him begging for mercy. Lock his clothes away and make him wear a micro skirt so short it's jusy covering his belt and tell him you are having the girls round for an inspection. Or go for a drive to a woods and tie him naked to a tree with or without the dldo.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.