which is the best device?

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
bondage_boi_ollie

which is the best device?

Post by bondage_boi_ollie »

Hi all,

I have recently found a master who wishs for me to buy a chastity devise and post keys to master once locked in place.

I have been searching all over the net and found many! But as this is new to me am unsure of which is best. I am male, I would like one that is put on when soft and is no chance to get hard! My master has set this as a challange and if I do not get the write one will be in serious trouble!!

Thanks for reading. Hope someone out there maybe able to help.
bondage_boi_ollie

Re: which is the best devise?

I am very confused! Because I was reading a post and on there a male said that with the cb-6000 he could get eract and could also make it slid of so that it was just hanging from the balls!!

After looking at them I do not see how this possible??

Is it best to get made to measure and spend more?
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

i broke my cb6000, sleeping erections was too much pressure for it and it split. multiple times even after i gorilla glued it back. i just ordered the bon4 plus set today because it was on sale at xr it is made out of silicone so it shouldn't crack, and it comes with two sized cages.
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

i would suggest going with mature metals jailbird.it is easy to keep clean and sized to your exact measurements.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bobbi wrote:i broke my cb6000, sleeping erections was too much pressure for it and it split. multiple times even after i gorilla glued it back.
:shock: :shock: :shock: You stay away from me! :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bondage_boi_ollie

Hi all,

Thanks for your replies, think I will stay away from the cb-6000 as I often wake to hardness shall we say lol, both suggestions look great but which could be worn longest? Wish they gave that info when looking at them in shops online!!

Many thanks
lj

Post by lj »

A few points from personal experience.

First, whatever device you buy you MUST have an emergency key. Seal it in an envelope that cannot be opened without it being obvious, if you are doing this "remotely" then use photos to prove it is undamaged, on request. I say this because it is possible to get your bits twisted, or memorably in my case on ball managed to slip between ring and sheath on my CB6000 when I was 90 miles from home - it was a very uncomfortable journey but at least my wife had the key at home! When we are apart for more than a day, I am locked in, but there is a key in a hidden location in the house, plus another in a sealed envelope in a known place. Two weeks is the longest I have been locked in, so far.

Personally, I have had no problems slipping out (apart from the one ball incident, and it was far too painful to try to get it back in, or the other out) of the CB, and as it is the "S" (for short version) it is also rather uncomfortable if an erection starts. I have found that the body seems to understand, after a few days, that nothing is going to come of it (pun intended :rofl: ) and erections don't really happen. I get the impression that either some people who have experienced the slipping out problem have different anatomy, or they simply haven't experimented adequately with the ring size and spacing.

If you really want to stop erections, get a CB3000 with the spikes fitted - that is extremely painful if an erection starts. As I have said before, this presents a problem if you are a masochist like me, because the pain increases the reaction which increases the pain until finally your body says "that's enough" and shuts down the response :shock:

On the subject of the CB series splitting along the sheath, run some thin superglue along the weld line before you use it for first time, or as soon as possible so the gap is clean.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

lj wrote:On the subject of the CB series splitting along the sheath, run some thin superglue along the weld line before you use it for first time, or as soon as possible so the gap is clean.
superglue has like 0 holding strength on smooth plastic like that. it needs porous surfaces to really bind. i ended up trying to shell the entire sheath in gorilla glue after i broke the repairs multiple times. it worked well, but looked ugly as hell so i retired it. looking forward to the bon4 arriving.
lj

Post by lj »

bobbi wrote:
lj wrote:On the subject of the CB series splitting along the sheath, run some thin superglue along the weld line before you use it for first time, or as soon as possible so the gap is clean.
superglue has like 0 holding strength on smooth plastic like that. it needs porous surfaces to really bind. i ended up trying to shell the entire sheath in gorilla glue after i broke the repairs multiple times. it worked well, but looked ugly as hell so i retired it. looking forward to the bon4 arriving.
I hate to disagree, but I have used superglue on polycarbonate and acrylic very successfully
bondage_boi_ollie

Many thanks for replies will check the cb-3000 with spike out, sounds just like what master was looking for :-)
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

bound_jenny wrote: :shock: :shock: :shock: You stay away from me! :rofl:
now that is a response i've never gotten before. :oops:
lj

Post by lj »

bondage_boi_ollie wrote:Many thanks for replies will check the cb-3000 with spike out, sounds just like what master was looking for :-)
be careful what you wish for! :rofl:
bondage_boi_ollie

I alway am :-)
Paulette the Tart

Post by Paulette the Tart »

bondage_boi_ollie wrote:Hi all,

I have recently found a master who wish s for me to buy a chastity devise and post keys to master once locked in place.

I have been searching all over the net and found many! But as this is new to me am unsure of which is best. I am male, I would like one that is put on when soft and is no chance to get hard! My master has set this as a challange and if I do not get the wri te one will be in serious trouble!!

Thanks for reading. Hope someone out there maybe able to help.

If I were your Master, that would be four extra days for the spelling alone! - I won't tell you how much the grammar would cost!!! :rofl:
Last edited by Paulette the Tart on 22 Feb 2018, 08:03, edited 1 time in total.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Paulette the Tart wrote:that would be four extra days for the spelling alone!
My, aren't you lenient! It would have to be four days in a row where he satisfies me properly. And that's if I'm in a good mood. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!