Bon4

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
bf750

Bon4

Post by bf750 »

Hello everyone. I haven't done much posting. I do enjoy reading the threads everyone puts up. I bought a cb-6000s. I love to wear it. My wife is on board partially. I bought a bon4. I am having trouble getting it on. I am looking for some advice or tricks as to getting it on me. I know balls first, and then the penis, still having trouble. And maybe some advice on how to not get an erection when trying to put it on. I have the same problem when trying to put on the 6000. And do I need to put lube myself in the bon4 if I wear it for a long period of time. Thanks for the advice ahead of time.
Locked in a MM Jailbird
bobbi

Re: Bon4

Post by bobbi »

the best trick i found was to first make sure you are a bit cold. shirnkage.

then run a length of stocking through the front hole. then pull the stocking over your penis too. then slide the device down and pull the stocking and it pulls you along with it.

alternately, you could use a water based lube. (someone edit this post if i am wrong, i always get silicone and water lubes mixed up)
bf750

Post by bf750 »

Thank you I will give that a try.
Locked in a MM Jailbird
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

bobbi wrote:the best trick i found was to first make sure you are a bit cold. shirnkage.

then run a length of stocking through the front hole. then pull the stocking over your penis too. then slide the device down and pull the stocking and it pulls you along with it.

alternately, you could use a water based lube. (someone edit this post if i am wrong, i always get silicone and water lubes mixed up)

The Bon4 is made of silicone if I'm not mistaken.
That would make waterbased lube the right decision as it is less likely to damage the material.
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
bf750

Post by bf750 »

Thank you Blacky

I did end up using a little lube on the head to get it to slide in. I wore it last night and taking a chance at work today. Have to change into a uniform in the locker room with my co-workers. Just tring to get away with no one noticing.
Locked in a MM Jailbird
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

bf750 wrote:Thank you Blacky
You're welcome.
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)