Vampire Glove

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Michelle

Vampire Glove

Post by Michelle »

Good evening and Merry Christmas to all :hi:
I wasn't sure where to put this question, and what to call it exactly... But since I (my wife actually) would use it on me as "torture" to tease me during orgasm denial periods I thought the chastity section would fit well.
I'm looking for a glove that would have "spikes" on the palm and fingers. Not on the inside, but on the outside. After a prolonged period of wait (in chastity) my wife would unlock the cage, and use this glove to stroke me. I'm not into anything with blood so it shouldn't cut or damage the skin, but just be uncomfortable. She would tell me that if I can stand the "pain" until I cum then I will get my release. Otherwise (if I tell her to stop because it's too painful) she will deduct that I haven't waited long enough and the cage needs to go back on :twisted: Ahhh the sexual frustration :twisted: :twisted:
I have seen this type of glove on-line and they called it the Vampire Glove. But it cost about $100 before tax and shipping. Just wondering if anyone has ever found somethign like this in a hardware store or the like? I haven't tried this but the other day I wondered if maybe I could take a good quality surgical glove, dip it in some kind of "safe" glue, then dip it in grains of rice?
:)
leopard99

Re: Vampire Glove

Post by leopard99 »

Not as vicious as vampire gloves but still interesting. The price is right too, except that I paid £5.50 a couple of weeks ago.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Eddingtons-FBK1 ... B0012Z0TO4
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

something like that :

http://www.ebay.de/itm/VAMPIRE-GLOVES-B ... 1c1c586e14

$ 55 from rhode island is about 1/2 what you mentioned, and those spikes look covered by the leather,
so even if they are on the inside those should do for your wife needs, not neccessarily yours.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen:

btw: google searchterm: bdsm "spiked gloves"
*exactly as typed*

hope that helps.
[
lj

Post by lj »

people have made "vampire gloves" simply using an ordinary pair of thin leather (real or fake) gloves with drawing pins pushed through and stuck from the inside out

bear in mind the infection risks, it is very easy to pierce delicate skin, so don't share the gloves with people you don't know are clear of any unpleasant infections - I've seen a few people share pin-wheels and spiky toys at play-parties and it's not a risk I'd take. I borrowed one from a good friend at a party last night, my first question got as far as "Is it...?" "yes, it is sterile" came the immediate response, and once used on LadyJ it went back in his toy-bag for the rest of the evening.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

Thanks for the replies girls :wink: I was in a local store the other day that specialize in kitchen stuff and the sales lady never even heard of the gloves to skin potatoes... :roll: Oh well I might just order through e-Bay :)
diaperedtight

Post by diaperedtight »

Find yourself some 'winch gloves', these are used by off roaders who are guiding the steel cable back onto the winch drum. The gloves are made of tough leather but more importantly the palms are covered with flat steel studs so the cable cannot snag the leather and of course the cable cannot wear out the gloves! Unlikely to draw blood but bloody painful if she grips you hard enough!

Trust me.....I know!

DT
I can see the door to heaven but my straitjacket prevents me from opening it, my gag prevents me from asking someone to open it, my thick nappies and plastic pants tell me I will be here for a long while.......oh the door to heaven has just opened!