Chasity for crossdresser?

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Baxton

Chasity for crossdresser?

Post by Baxton »

I need looking around but I wanted to know if there's any good ones that kinda like tucks but isn't a big belt.
I'm a 23 year old 6'4" tall crossdresser. Being so tall makes it hard but I got myself a lot of leg to show off.
chase62

Re: Chasity for crossdresser?

Post by chase62 »

Hi
I have not tried it myself but what I've read is apparently neosteel very good at just putting away your package.
Their website is not the easiest to navigate but look at the http://www.neosteel.de/

I'll also send you a link to altarboy http://www.tpe.com/~altarboy/ click on external links you will get a lot of manufacturers of both tpd (trapped ball device) and the real belts.
Manufacturers are both in the U.S. and Europe

Then I would suggest that you visit http://www.chastitylifestyle.com and http://www.chastitymansion.com and simply search the belt, you feel good when you read what's good and what is not there.

The belt I use is called Carrara and it is not exactly discreet same as my avatar but when it sits on, it will certainly not come of :twisted:
I wish you luck in your search

chase :hi:
a chastised man equals one happy lady
Baxton

Post by Baxton »

I always thought they look kinda cool but also a little hard to make some movements in. To bad it looks like its something I would need to take off to use the bathroom, but then again I don't think I would be needing to very soon if I'm wearing that. None the less it dose look like something to try.
I'm a 23 year old 6'4" tall crossdresser. Being so tall makes it hard but I got myself a lot of leg to show off.
chase62

Post by chase62 »

Hello again
It looks much worse than it actually is.
The very front piece is divided into two and the belt has six hinges so there is absolutely no problem with everyday life.
Toilet visits are not they a problem when you have urinated, only to flush the tube with a small syringe.
The actual penis tube has several air holes so hygiene is not a problem to manage.

But when I have done no 2, I am in the shower to be sure that I'm completely clean.
There are also no problems using the belt in everyday life as long as you do not have tight pants so you will not see that I have a little secret in my pants :oops: .

The only problem as I see it is that the belt sometimes makes it job a little too well no, I will not complain because I totally love this feeling of helplessness and total frustration :twisted:

Baxton

Post by Baxton »

So it can be locked for days you think?
chase62

Post by chase62 »

No problem as far I have had the belt locked on for 14 days at most.
But now so it is usually only a maximum of 3 days because of that I do not have a keyholder.
Beyond that it becomes simply boring you have only imagination to a certain limit.
But right now I have actually my belt on and I do not know when I'm get free can be tonight, tomorrow or Sunday night the only one who knows is my keyholder programs http://keyholder.r307.com/.
I use it in combination with a safety cabinet in which both the keys to the belt is in safe hands

Baxton

Post by Baxton »

Well luckly I have a friend that can hold onto the key for me. Hell if we can be roomies I bet he would tie me up to. Not much into guys but dosen't matter so much when being bound.
chase62

Post by chase62 »

Understand what you mean for the feeling that your one's own happiness lies in the hands of another person and that person's whims and wishes.
Shudder of desire just by thinking about it.

Would suggest that you buy a relatively inexpensive chastity tube in CB Series CB 600 or similar and do a test both for yourself and for your friend who knows how it ends? :whip:

Baxton

Post by Baxton »

Well if I come by some money I will have to. Wouldn't want to go cheep on it
chase62

Post by chase62 »

Aha changed avatar.
It is the right attitude but there is a vast difference between $ 150 and over 1000 usd so then where you'd like to make sure that you are happy with it.
Myself started with a plastic toy called cb 200 cost well maybe $ 100 just to test and then I realized that this was my thing.
Only then I went on to more serious belts for today wear a belt for about 1200 USD and that's about what you need to pay for a really good belt it would be good to test a low-cost options first.

Baxton

Post by Baxton »

Yeah your right there. I don't yet know if its my thing but it is one of them things I would really like to try. So far all I do is light bondage, but I think I,m almost really to move up a bit on that and try more stuff.