Timed chastity

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Jadit

Timed chastity

Post by Jadit »

With use of CB6000 for example, how would you lock the key away so that you can't access it until given days? I know of at least few ways but they have problems:
1) Mailing the key to yourself. Wouldn't this arrive in just about 1 or 2 days at most? Also it's possible that mail gets lost, although extremely rare. You might've written a typo in address or it's simply delivered wrong.

2) Putting key in container and locking it with combination lock. Using software or site for controlling the combination. It's difficult to think of a good container. I haven't done handicrafting with wood and metal etc at home, and right kind of boxes just doesn't come by in stores.

3) Directly locking chastity belt with combination lock. This is normally not possible because the hole for the lock is too small. Also some combination locks can be big and heavy. For the small hole problem i could think of small looped metal wire, putting it halfway through the hole and locking both ends. Finding such wire is hard though, and it should be quite small.

So i prefer 2) for now, in theory. Do you have any tips/comments to these or other methods in mind?
Lorraine

Re: Timed chastity

Post by Lorraine »

If you do a web search on "Combination Lock Box" you will find some inexpensive, resetable Lock Boxes which can be used along with a digital camera and software which will store the picture of the lock's combination for a set time. The lock boxes are also available at most Home Improvement stores.
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

Hmm, it sounds like the category could go to boat, car and travelling gear. They propably need most the kind of boxes you can lock. Some tech related safes too. All that just to know what kind of shops to look for.
mrblueeyes2

Post by mrblueeyes2 »

Why don't you just leave the key at your office or work. Leave it say on a Friday in a space you would not have access until Monday?

I like the mail idea though. Drop it in the mail say on Friday and you would not see it until Monday or Tuesday.

Mr B
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

1 other idea is locking it to something important to you like clothing, just try not to wrinkle or stretch them badly. There must be way to lock for example jeans or some little less used coat with key stuffed inside. You certainly don't want to use scissors for clothing you still wear sometimes, but if you get an emergency the key is near at home instead of miles away.
MKu

Post by MKu »

This is what i will do:

1. create some tables (at least 4) with the 4 directions with every direction 8 times present

2. program "MasterLock ONE" with one of these tables

3. put on CB6000 and lock it

4. put key in keysafe and lock it with MasterLock
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

5. lock away the programing table for the MasterLock as long as you want with PictureLoKit or CarliLock
Image Image

6. delete all remaining programming tables

7. wait for release
Indeed over time people got knowledge but no wisdom.

Accidents do not happen, they are caused.
jond88

Post by jond88 »

This looks much securer than LockIt and my 3-digit combination lock!
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

I have program and lock, but the major issue is finding good keysafe.
MKu

Post by MKu »

Jadit wrote:I have program and lock, but the major issue is finding good keysafe.
The keysafe on my pictures was made from an aluminum rectangular pipe (7,99 EUR 1Meter) and a fitting aluminum u-profile (4,29 EUR 1 Meter) within less than 2 hours.
Image :arrow: Image

Tools used were vise, saw, file and drill.
Indeed over time people got knowledge but no wisdom.

Accidents do not happen, they are caused.
Baxton

Post by Baxton »

You could always mail it to someone you know and trust online, but then again I guess were back at misspelling the address..
I'm a 23 year old 6'4" tall crossdresser. Being so tall makes it hard but I got myself a lot of leg to show off.