Chastity with a shoelace

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
asperge

Chastity with a shoelace

Post by asperge »

Hi everyone. I'm new and I want to prevent erection without a padlock or a ring. Is it possible with two shoelaces?
lj

Re: Chastity with a shoelace

Post by lj »

It rather depends on what you want to achieve.

My definition of chastity is that you are unable to achieve an erection and/or reach orgasm unless your partner allows it. In the self-bondage context, that can also apply if you have the means to prevent you doing so because you don't have access to the device securing you, for example you don't have the key to a lock, or you are restrained in a way that prevents you releasing yourself for a period of time.

So, for a short period of time, anything that prevents erection could be considered a chastity device, in which case the shoelaces would do the job.

BUT ! to prevent an erection by bondage requires a tight loop to restrict blood-flow and this could be dangerous. Restraining the shaft in an unusual position, for example a slip-knot around the glans, then pulled between the legs towards the rear, would be effective, but again potentially dangerous. You really don't want to kill off the end of your cock!

You can achieve some interesting effects using cord around the balls and cock, for short term use( minutes rather than hours) but this again really falls into the CBT "play" context, rather than chastity.

Ultimately, chastity is something you agree to, as almost any device can be removed if you really want to. I know there are stories of metal devices so tough that they are considered too dangerous to try to remove without the key, but I suspect these are indeed just stories. Or they are expensive, so you don't want to damage them. Or there is trust, I could remove the CB6000 currently locked in place in 30 seconds with a pair of cutters, but My Lady would know as soon as she sees me without it, as only she has the key to match the padlock.
be a switch, double the fun :-)