Addicting!!

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
shelby42

Addicting!!

Post by shelby42 »

Just wondering if anyone else finds wearing there chastity device/ belt addicting? Like I posted earlier I cannot wear my cb6ooo to work because of the dangers involved in my job! But I find that upon returning home I MUST put it back on the second I walk in the door! I almost feel like I'm not complete without it on now. And its only been 5 days, and only for about 12 hours each day! Let me know your thoughts on this. :gag:
bobbi

Re: Addicting!!

Post by bobbi »

dangers of your job? :o are you a police officer or fireman?

i like my cb6000 while anal playing it changes the sensations quite a bit.
shelby42

Post by shelby42 »

I work construction, you know saws, hammers, all kinds of dangerous things to get things caught on! Been working on the anal play while in chastity! My Mistress hasn't decided its time for that yet? Have you ever been milked? Wondering what its like.
lj

Post by lj »

I found that I felt distinctly odd, like slightly "undressed" when a two-week lock-in finished recently.

Currently locked in for another five days as Lady J is away, so no playing for me :( I find I get used to wearing the CB very quickly now. I try to avoid thinking about anything sexual whilst wearing it, gets rather uncomfortable ! though J has been known to deliberately get me going just for fun - hers, not mine!
be a switch, double the fun :-)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

lj wrote:though J has been known to deliberately get me going just for fun - hers, not mine!
That is so cool. 8) And evil. Definitely evil. :twisted: :lol:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
shelby42

Post by shelby42 »

Twice this week Mistress D has severly teased and punished my balls while in chastity!! This included her sucking on them and then scraping her teeth on them! It felt like I had razor blades on my sack!! Just when I thought I could take anymore she put a major crush on me tightly swollen sac! I think I almost passed out and was shaking uncontrollabley!! She just stood there and laughed at what a quivering mess she had made of me. I thought this was going to be for just a week but was just informed it may be a few days longer! As crazy as this may sound, I am already greatly anticipating the next time my miss orders me locked up! :gag: