hiding place for the key!

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
shelby42

hiding place for the key!

Post by shelby42 »

I thought of a good hiding place to hide the key to youf chastity device\belt. Some one may have already thought of this but it is a new idea to me. This might only work also if you are lucky enough to have a wife/Mistress. So here's my idea. Take one of those plastic easter eggs(the small or large depends on you Mistress' preferance)put the key inside the egg then put the egg in a condom then have her(or have her make you) insert it into her vagina! Then there would be no way you could get the key without her knowing it!! Just a kinky thought I had. Enjoy! :gag:
RADER

Re: hiding place for the key!

Post by RADER »

That could get uncofortable for her after awile.
Try putting the Key in a bank safty-deposit box; That way it will take
you some time to retrieve, and put the box in her name, that way you can
not go and get the key yourself.
Rader
lj

Post by lj »

Just a little safety warning regarding keys and chastity devices.

You really need to have an emergency key available, something that you can lay your hands on even though it is obvious you have done so, and may pay the penalty for doing so.

Why?

In case you have happen to you, that happened to me recently.

I was locked in my CB6000, working in London (90 miles from home) and (fortunately) just as I had finished the job I was doing I felt a sudden severe pain. One testicle had somehow managed to get half-way between the ring and the sheath - I'd been doing a lot of bending down, sitting on the floor and standing up. Needless to say it was very painful and wasn't going to go back where it came from. So I managed to persuade it to pop out completely (ouch :!: ) and drove home like that. Fortunately J realised it was unintentional and something I hadn't done deliberately, so I was give the key to release it (and I was told to leave it off for 12 hours to let everything recover before re-locking it on)

Without access to the key, this would have been extremely uncomfortable and possibly damaging. Of course, with a small saw, cutters etc I could have removed it. but that would indeed be an emergency action.

The plan is now that I have a key available to me, in a sealed, signed envelope, for emergency use only.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
shelby42

Post by shelby42 »

I feel your pain!! I have had that happen to me once when I crouched down and the tightness of the shorts I was wearing popped one of my testicals back through the ring! OUCH!!! Luckily though I was at home when it happened so it was the same as you time off for recovery(under strict supervision though) then back o lock up!!!