Pressure Sores

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
bf750

Pressure Sores

Post by bf750 »

Hello,

I know I haven't made a post in a long time, but I talked my wife into and being open to a cb-6000s. I wore it for 8 hours three days in a row. Now I am trying to do it for 3 days. My wife is a nurse. She is worried about the long term affects. Tonite at 6pm it will be 24 hrs. The next question is has anyone had any pressure sores from this device? She is working today and took the keys with her. So there is no getting out any time soon. She also is worried about cleanliness. I am trying to clean it very well everytime I use the restroom. I think she is going to make me take it off to shower and clean up. How can I reassure her that I am going to be fine for a few days in this thing? Thanks a head of time for your advice. :gag:
Locked in a MM Jailbird
chase62

Re: Pressure Sores

Post by chase62 »

The only long term effect is that you are going nuts :rofl: frome time too time.
My self hase no experiense of the cb 000 series but i have read that some user apply babypowder too reduse the blistering but if you have a open sourse get it of and let it heal.
And fore the cleanliness use common sense dayli showers and loads of soap, and once in a week take it of and doe a god scrub.
Hope you know what you are going in too you know you can realy get what you are wishing :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: if your wife finds this chastity thing amusing :lol:
And once again use common sense and enjoy the ride ops you cant ride just now.

chase :hi:
a chastised man equals one happy lady
bf750

Post by bf750 »

Thanks for the info chase
Locked in a MM Jailbird
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

It's not likely you will get pressure sores, unless you are abnormally large, or stay hard for days on end. :shock:
Mistress once made me go for 92 days without removing the device, except for one time when the plastic numbered lock broke, and one other time to check for problems (I was using the points of intrigue, and there was a fair amount of pain at times). No sores or other problems, just use plenty of baby oil GEL for lube, wash regularly (no need to remove the device, lots of soapy water, q-tips help).
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
bf750

Post by bf750 »

Thanks for the information. I think she is going to let me out tomorrow, or monday morning. I can't wear it to work due to the type of work that I do. So I have to come out on monday morning.
Locked in a MM Jailbird
lj

Post by lj »

I have the CB6000 and spent 13 days locked in (as a punishment !)

I was allowed out of it for 5 minutes each day for a good wash or a shower. I used baby gel on the ring and around the edge of the tube. No problems with any irritation, certainly no sores, and made the mistake of telling My Lady, so now I have no excuse if she decides I must be locked in again.

You shouldn't have any problems with the way you are using it.