Online chastity timer

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Paul

Re: Online chastity timer

Post by Paul »

I would love to help you by visiting your link, but I am a member of Carlilock and currently locked. I myself would appreciate a visit to help me out. Please visit and vote at this link:

http://carlilock.com/friends.php?wearer ... 1312607981

I have been into chastity for a long time and struggled with posting anything public. I have used Timelock in the past but I think the Carlilock website is so much more satisfying. And, the response from Carli to my particular issues has to be commended.

Thanks to anyone who can help me out here.
I just became aware that to be released I need a non-member to visit the site below and vote for me. Please help. Thanks again for all the help folks have vote for me in the past.

http://carlilock.com/requirement.php?wearer=Paul
Last edited by Paul on 13 Nov 2011, 16:04, edited 1 time in total.
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

Wow, what's going on with that site? When i click your link, the options to do are (+14 days) or (-7 days or +28 days). Are those options configurable? Sounds way too long punishments for me. Rather +/- 6 hours at the time would be more reasonable.
Veronica

Post by Veronica »

I must have an evil streak in me, i had no hesitation hitting the roulette button :twisted:
stephanie

Post by stephanie »

greetings everyone,

I just want to say thank you to everyone, members and non, that paticipated in my perdicament. I just checked on my duration, at the expense of more penalty time. It's up to 6 WEEKS AND CHANGE, WOW.

I request everyone keep visiting the site and don't hold back! :lol: I really want to push my limit. Please vote what you think would be in my best interest. Thanks

Steph
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

I hope you have a backup key :rofl:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Jadit wrote:I hope you have a backup key :rofl:
That would be much better than power tools - or the Jaws Of Life - in that area... :shock: :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

oooh boy,

should i really spill the beans and take away all the fun with the non-members-vote ?

naaaah, i'm being nasty.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

but i'll drop a hint:

read up on cookies & dynamic IP-addies.
[
locked4ever78

Post by locked4ever78 »

please vote 4 me on carlilock

http://CarliLock.com/requirement.php?we ... ked4ever78

thankx
Last edited by locked4ever78 on 01 Sep 2011, 14:19, edited 3 times in total.
jemm

Post by jemm »

I'm not a member yet. 8)
Sorry. I'm a newbie and this place looks pretty good, but I'll not click anything that might get anyone in trouble. Er, again. Sorry. :oops:
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

jemm wrote:I'm not a member yet. 8)
Sorry. I'm a newbie and this place looks pretty good, but I'll not click anything that might get anyone in trouble. Er, again. Sorry. :oops:
why not? they probably would not hesitate to do it to you hehehehehe.
jemm

Post by jemm »

solostill wrote:
jemm wrote:I'm not a member yet. 8)
why not? they probably would not hesitate to do it to you hehehehehe.
Good point.
stephanie

Post by stephanie »

ok all you nice people, and I do mean that in the nicest sense :? I'm going to look again at the expense of more penalty time and see what you've all done to me!

I want to thank all you nice people :( I'm up to 7WEEKS AND 5 DAYS. i'M GOING TO BE SO FRIKKEN HORNY. THANKS EVERY ONE :lol:

What have I gone and gotten myself into here.
Paul

Post by Paul »

Thank you all for voting for me. This was more than I could ever have hoped. I don't have any clue as to my outcome as my view of time remaining is a random time.
You can vote as often as you like and I again am very grateful for your help.
Non Carlilock members vote here: http://carlilock.com/friends.php?wearer ... 1312607981
Paul
houseboy

Post by houseboy »

I am also using this site, with a KeyID (i.e. a keyholder set the times, etc.). So I hvae no idea how long I might be in or if she'll take pity on me at some point. Pretty soon, I'll do ANYTHING she wants. Anyway, if you'd like to vote, here's the link

http://CarliLock.com/friends.php?wearer ... 1318356395

Thanks.
DreamerFi

Better chastity timer

Post by DreamerFi »

There's a new one, fresh online today: http://chastitylocked.com

It has a few advantages over carlilock, which I have used as well - carlilock is geared to getting you in as long as possible - for the maximum time you entered, or forever if you entered none. Every random time is geared to getting you in longer on average. Also, for subsequent sessions it requires you to get others signed up as well, it's almost a pyramid game.

And, with ChasityLocked, you can verify you're still locked up - to yourself, your key holder, or to the world.