Male Chastity Decision Advice (steelworxx crossfire)

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
zink0xide

Male Chastity Decision Advice (steelworxx crossfire)

Post by zink0xide »

I'm considering purchasing a steelworxx crossfire (http://steelworxx.de/Crossfire-33p.html), but I have some concerns.

I have used a CB3000 for around a year, about 5 years ago. My major complaint with that was the seam on the inside of the tube started to pinch. Also, when I would wake up in the morning, my testicles would retract, and a couple times one would slip back through the ring. This caused some pretty horrendous pain most mornings.

I know that the steelworxx won't have the pinching problem, but I am worried about the testicle retraction thing. They do sell an anatomical ring (http://steelworxx.de/Anatomical-ring-fo ... s-52p.html) that may help with that, but I'm concerned that it would be easier to slip the testes between the ring and the tube, and then off.

has anyone used a steelworxx device with an anatomical ring? Does anyone have any suggestions for how to stop the retracting testes problem (short of surgery)?

I've also considered some of the exobelt and other devices. The X1 looks a bit too bulky, the extreme doesn't look to comfortable, and I don't personally care for 2 padlocks. I don't want to use a belt style, as they're too bulky. I have considered Lori's chastity tube's, but I would need to be pierced first. I've considered getting a CB6000, but I didn't have a terribly good experience with my cb3000, so I'm leery.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
lj

Re: Male Chastity Decision Advice (steelworxx crossfire)

Post by lj »

I had a problem with the hinged ring on the CB3000, to the extent of developing a very unpleasant sore after 5 days. I then replaced the hinged ring with a solid one, and this cured the problem, althought the CB3000 is too big (I'm a "grower" not "shower"). I now have a CB6000s, which is very good - I misguidedly told My Lady that it was no problem to wear it long-term and then had to prove it for two weeks :shock:

The slipping-through problem is cured by getting the spacer/ring size sorted out by trial and error, it is a problem I have with a cock-cage and I know how uncomfortable it can be!

Irritation from the seam on the tube sounds as though the seam was not welded correctly, a quality-control matter requireing replacement by the supplier. Itthe tube is completely smooth internally on mine.

Personally, I'm not sure I'd want the extra weight of a steel CB for anything longer than a few hours, but I know of at least one guy who uses something similar to the one you link to for long-term chastity.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

lj wrote:Personally, I'm not sure I'd want the extra weight of a steel CB for anything longer than a few hours, but I know of at least one guy who uses something similar to the one you link to for long-term chastity.
i am thinking about switching to one of these metal versions if they have the same form factor of the cb6000. the weight does not bother me because they will be supported by panties the entire time. i found out with the cb6000 sleeping with it was impossible for me because of how sleeping wood and the device reacted together (poorly) but i was sleeping nude. when i tried it again later but slept with nice tight panties on supporting the device holding it against the body, the problems were majorly less.

i am thinking of the metal ones because i have had to glue my cb6000 back together too many times. the hermetic weld (or whatever) just could not take the stress of epic morning wood - and the pinching of the seams is one of the worst senstations i have felt in my life.
Gaz

Post by Gaz »

I just received a steelworxx crossfire 2 weeks ago, with the regular ring not the anatomical one, and with the PA Fixing.

The crossfire feels very different to the CB-3000, the metal on the ring is smaller diameter, so while the diameter of the hole may be the same it feel a lot more comfortable on than the CB-3000.

There is no flex in the metal pins of the crossfire either, so I've not been able to tub the balls back through like I could with the CB-3000, with that you could when all warmed up, flex the cage forward and pop the balls out, none of that flex in the crossfire.

The cage itself is more comfortable too, the edge is much much smoother than the CB-3000 so the reduced gap between the tube and the ring is fine.

I have been wearing mine now for almost a week for about 12 hours at a time with a 1 hour break. The PA Fixing is irritating my piercing so I'm alternating having the bar in, just to give my body a chance to acclimatise. With the bar in I can't pull out, with the bar in I can pull out just like the CB-3000 but unlike the CB-3000 when I'm wearing it for about 30 minutes I forget it is on because there isn't any of the pinch and rub.

I'd also recommend baby oil to start using it, mine is tighter than the CB-3000 was.

Any other questions, just ask or post a comment over at weeble75.wordpress.com :)
Gaz

Post by Gaz »

One last note. Morning wood in the steelworxx is more like an irritation than the pain I got with the CB-3000, it just seems to all fit better