Good chastity belt?

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
kanade

Good chastity belt?

Post by kanade »

Hey!

I am wondering if anyone know a good chastity belt that has a built in butt plug (for male).
Thanks =)

Please ignore the post under, as I am recycling a thread ;D
Last edited by kanade on 12 Jul 2011, 23:31, edited 1 time in total.
lj

Re: Where to buy cheap P:?

Post by lj »

was the P: a typo ?

if it is a cheap CB that you want, try Ebay. There are any number of CB3000 rip-offs at half the price of the "Real" ones. Be warned, they are made of acrylic not polycarbonate, and are therefore much more likely to break. I got one a while ago to try out the whole chastity thing, one of the rings broke and the replacement solid ring I got was also acrylic. With care they will do the job. I did get a "real" one, a CB6000s for longer term use.

There are also a lot of metal cock-cages for about £25-30. These may or may not work for you - they don't for me as I am a "grower" not a "shower" and the damn things slip off when i relax. Some designs might be ok but the CB6000 does the job so I don't bother looking anymore.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
kanade

Re: Good chastity belt?

Post by kanade »

Changed the thread.
Glennn

Post by Glennn »

I think extremerestraints.com has one in their chastity-section .. :-)
Living two lives can be hard - but it can be done! :)
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

I tried this some months ago:
http://www.sexshopsuperstore.com/index. ... cts_id=706
It's a cage with small "spikes" inside. They're were round from top but flat at sides, cage itself was pretty "squarey"... If you would cut any of the metal bars the cross cut would be square. Meaning it wasn't very friendly for skin.

It's just few weeks ago when i throw it to carbage finally. I had earlier tried it on, squeezing the ring as tight as i would still find realistic. Didn't take too long till it just slipped off when i was soft. It did weigh a little. Also design like that doesn't prevent erection. Even with full glides applied, the cage wasn't properly filled up to the tip because of the pressure wanting upwards instead of down. Even if you get it slided till the tip for once, then when it softens it draws back off it and wont go there again.

So that was a big disappointment. Maybe i will look on cb-3000 or cb-6000 later but i still don't know which one is really better. I'm looking for a product that i could wear for maybe 2 days straight without getting it off, wouldn't slip off no matter how i try. Bonus points if it wouldn't be easily breakable with for example knife or scissors.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Jadit wrote: It's just few weeks ago when i throw it to carbage finally. I had earlier tried it on, squeezing the ring as tight as i would still find realistic. Didn't take too long till it just slipped off when i was soft. It did weigh a little. Also design like that doesn't prevent erection. Even with full glides applied, the cage wasn't properly filled up to the tip because of the pressure wanting upwards instead of down. Even if you get it slided till the tip for once, then when it softens it draws back off it and wont go there again.
that product isn't designed for longterm chastity. it's more a cool looking toy for cbt in play-sessions.
and it does it purpose than.

btw: nice price. i have the one with sharp spikes and paid 67 € for it, which amounts to 58 britsh pounds.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
[