first public chastity experience

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
fishstyx3290

first public chastity experience

Post by fishstyx3290 »

Yesterday, i did my first ever public chastity belt wear. I used my homemade chastity device (not sure on how to do the pics on here so if you want pics of the belt private message me your email or something), my medium size butt plug, and i didn't wear any underwear under my athletic shorts. should say that my chastity belt goes around my shaft on both sides but doesn't keep me from getting hard. which means if i took the risk that if i got hard in the store cause of the plug, everyone would be able to see my boner. luckily, or unluckily, i didn't get hard, probably because it was my first time wearing it in public. In the end, i was out and about for approximately three hours in it.

and it was awesome.
Fish
tiemeupalso

Re: first public chastity experience

Post by tiemeupalso »

ok i give up.i have red this three times and come to the same conclusion.
how can it be chastity if you can get a boner?
chase62

Post by chase62 »

If we look beyond the short coming the chastity device i totaly understand your feelings.
I remember my first time omg what a rush first time in a store first time in the car first time i met a friend and so on and all the time wearing those steelpants :wink:
These days i use a Carrara belt = totaly secure and no boner and the thrill is the same like it was the first time.
I realy hope you some day have the money so you can buy a realy god steelbelt.

chase :hi:
a chastised man equals one happy lady
fishstyx3290

Post by fishstyx3290 »

I do get what you mean. not quite really a chastity belt but at the same time didn't know exactly what to call it. hopefully soon i plan on adding a piece of pvc elbow corner to the belt front to make it a true chastity device.
Fish