Huston we have a problem

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
chase62

Huston we have a problem

Post by chase62 »

That was the first thing that came to my mind one hour ago Huston we have some serios problem.
I sat down in front of my very very old pc to drink the morning coffe and read the news push the start button and the sound that came frome that old pc was not god at all tug tug tug tuuuug doink = dead.

I can live wiht that but my problem now is that on that old pc i run the time-lock program that hold that 8 numbers i desperate needs to open my safety box because inside that box i have the keys yes both keys to my Carrara belt and guess where that belt is right now :rofl:
Here you can say you realy got what you wished fore (omg)

Ok no need to panic because i have a backup key to the safety box well i doesent realy have it here now my best friend holds it so i can collect it then i need too and that is the case just now.
Now i only have a small problem he and his lovley wife has this morning gone onboard an airplane fore a 2 week holiday in Grece :hi:

So i had counted wiht 2 to 3 days in my Carrara belt now its gonna be at least 14 more days :whip:
If you hear a grown up man cry in Gothenburg Sweden the following 2 weeks its only me :rofl:

Be very very careful in what you wished fore :hi:
a chastised man equals one happy lady
lj

Re: Huston we have a problem

Post by lj »

So sorry, but that did make me laugh :shock:

The nearest I have come to that situation was a while back, when the period I was locked into the CB was My Lady's decision, and I had no idea what it would be. Two weeks, as it happens, so you have my sympathy :)

It gets easier after a few days, then starts getting worse... :twisted:
be a switch, double the fun :-)
chase62

Post by chase62 »

Thanks fore yours sympathy lj (grrr)
Something tells me that i are going to have the cleanest house in Sweden after this because its not going to be so great amount of surfing to tease and denial sites fore obveis reason :rofl:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Best advice: think unsexy thoughts. :idea:

Or think of a tightly corseted lady in black leather and latex, wearing atrociously high metal stiletto heels, with a whip and a few other implements of pain, tying you up tightly and giving you the time of your life. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
chase62

Post by chase62 »

Many thanks Lady Jenny
The image i have in my brain now doesent realy help :gag:
In a realy funny way i got what i wish fore now where is that jaws of life like the rescue team use :mrgreen:
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

i would not want the jaws of life anywhere near my delicates XD lololol
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

Well, computer shutting like that doesn't sound like a harddisk error, so i'd say your keys are still safe in it. Those disks are movable from 1 computer to another with relative ease... maybe not as easy with laptops, but even with them the data is recoverable.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

so what do we learn from all that ?

backup, backup, backup.

go to serverfarm.com and sign up for their 699 €/month 99,999% availibility webhosting & run timelock there.

that way you can be sure you can get the keys to belt.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

unless of course the internet gets banned in sweden or there is a fire @ your hoster.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
[
chase62

Post by chase62 »

Thank you Jadit
Thanks to you i phoned a friend and today he came and saved me he picked out the harddisk from that old piece of junk his namne of my old pc :lol:
and put it in a device that called harddisk cabinette plug it in to my laptop and clickety clic over the keyboard and VOILA there it was oh my godness i was realy cloes to fall on my knees and kiss his feet he should only know what a savior he is.
Next time the timelock program ask me if i want to do a backup the answer is absolute YES.
Timelock is now counting down in its normal way 8 hours to go (hopefully)

And Lady Jenny once again that image you sent to my head wasent nice not nice at all :twisted: i hade some problem to go to sleep yesterday i whonder why?

Thanks again to you all that came to my rescue :hi:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

chase62 wrote:And Lady Jenny once again that image you sent to my head wasent nice not nice at all :twisted: i hade some problem to go to sleep yesterday i whonder why?
Glad to be of torment... ummm service! :mrgreen: :whip:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

Glad you had a friend like that. Don't know what that kind of plug is, but another choice left would have been some nearest computer store :)

Did he get to see or know the reason to the rush?
lj

Post by lj »

just a question. I'm not into using computers for anything related to SB, so I am pretty much ignorant of their use, but this thread raised the query when discussing it with My Lady.

How do you use a programme (Timelock for example, not that I have seen it) to store a combination ?

I assume the combination is for an electronic safe or combination lock that provides the "final" locking by securing the keys or the last bondage. Why can't you then remember the numbers, as you must have seen them to input the combination into the programme in the first place.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
chase62

Post by chase62 »

Sorry fore the late answer work work work phu
bound_jenny wrote:Glad to be of torment... ummm service!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Jadit wrote:Did he get to see or know the reason to the rush?
:) No he know that i am a little bit too the kinky side of life but if he had know why the rush something tells me that it hade took a little bit longer time before he came and saved me.
I told him it was workrelated data i must have NOW (hi hi) A very big white lie obveius espacally then i stood there ½ a meter frome him in my steel underpants :rofl:

And Lj
Its realy simple i dont nead any key to lock my Carrara belt so the keys are allready in the electronic safe then i take 8 random numbers 0-9 wright them down on a piece of paper take a picture of the paper lock the safe with that numbers download the picture to the pc and just checking its a god photo burn the paper and thats it.
Then can that combo just lay in the pc intill i feel the need fore some chastity play, Just start up the timelock program and decide the maximum time i want too spend fore example 8 days and now does i use that photo i put in the pc maybe a week ago and now does i dont remember that hole combination maybe 2 or 3 numbers but not the hole combination.

You can chose from 5 minutes up too a year but lets say 8 days my usual settings is that i let the timelock program chose fore me and now then i had chose a maximum run at 8 days i know that i dont cant expect freedom before at least in 48 hours (25% off the chosen maximum time) after that freedom can came whenever it will but again no longer then 8 days in chastity after the time has run out the program decrypt the photo back to my photo folder soo i can see it and i can open up the safe.
And i love too use the so called tortures time setting so time maybe says 23 hour 47 minutes before locking up and after that time has runned down yes freedom you think but no no its start again maybe 14 hours 12 minutes :twisted: love it.

chase :hi:
Dane

Post by Dane »

@lj

It is not nessasary to write down the numbers like Chase does, if you have a good memory and fear to remember the code. Timelock encrypts a picture and decrypts it after a specified or random time. You can set a random combination on a combination padlock or a small combination keybox and use a flatbed scanner to input the picture for timelock to decrypt. With 8 numbers, Chase's idea is better though, given he can't remember the code. A standard 4 digit (10.000 combinations) combinationlock can be picked in a few hours by simply trying all combinations.

For my own personal use I have modified a couple of electronic safes. I have disabled the combination opening feature, and instead of the 4 x 1,5 volt batteries I use a small AC/DC power converter supplying 6 volts. Put the converter inside the safe together with a digital timer and you can only open the safe when the timer switches the power on. All in all it has costed about 300-400 dkk / $30-$80 depending on the size of the safe.

For SB I can make my room pitch black even at daytime. I use a couple of motorcycle locks with 5 digits (100.000 combinations) and rely on my computer with my cybermistress script to turn on the light to get free. Ofcourse having a backup light with a timer set longer than the maximum scheduled time of the computerrelease, in case of a computer failure. Also having an emergency release in case of fire etc. Keys and a flashlight for imidiate access by pulling a string, but at the same time starting a waterpump pumping liguid into my television. So only using that in case of a real emergency, not just because of boredom or a little too much pain :D