Airport Security

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
deniedrelease

Airport Security

Post by deniedrelease »

Hi A/all,

I've been reading the forum for a while and thought it was time to make an entry... :P

There seems to be quite a bit of discussion on the net about the wearing of chastity devices through airports, but a lot of it is from a few years ago.

I am due to go through a major UK airport next week on a work trip, and my Wife has requested that I wear my CB6000S for the duration of the trip. It's very discrete and unlikely to be spotted visually. However I'm a bit concerned about being selected for a random full body x-ray... Does anyone have any experience of having one done, and what are the likely repercussions if the CB6000S is spotted (which it will be!)? Should I wear it or plead extenuating circumstances?
bound_jenny

Re: Airport Security

Post by bound_jenny »

Look on the bright side - in a pat-down, no one will be able to "touch your junk"... :rofl:

And welcome to the forum. :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
lj

Post by lj »

I have no experience of wearing a CB through airport security.

It's no-ones business but your own, and your wife's, if you wear a CB. Airport security is intended to stop people blowing planes up, you might get a sly grin from one of the staff, and you might be asked to show them, in private, in more detail what it is, which you might find embarassing ? There are no other repercussions other than those associated with demonstrating what you are wearing does not constitute a threat to safety, or involve smuggling.

For BoundJenny's benefit, a CB6000 encloses the shaft, nothing more - if anything it accentuates the rest by pushing them out and up from their usual resting place. As I know only too well, this makes them a little more vulnerable, particularly when our dog leaps up to greet me in her usual enthusiastic fashion :shock:

On a practical point, a padlock will set off metal detectors, so you need to use the plastic one-off coded ties to secure it in place.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

lj wrote:For BoundJenny's benefit, a CB6000 encloses the shaft, nothing more
I know... it was just too much to resist the opportunity... :lol:

Jenny.
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

i just went though a full body scanner today at dfw. after they scanned me i had to stand there until someone radioed in "all clear".

i'd be more than willing to bet money on it causing semi-serious-then-embarrassing problems. it's not 1999 anymore :((((. tbh i would not attempt it anymore. not even the plastic models.
deniedrelease

Post by deniedrelease »

Thanks for the welcome and your thoughts, guys... :D

After some further discussions with SWMBO it was decided that the CB would come off before the airport and be refitted on my arrival - numbered plastic lock and photographic evidence used to guarantee security. Same procedure on the way back too.

It's not really the potential embarrassment factor that swayed the decision, more a desire not to tangle with the security folk unecessarily. They have a serious job to do and I certainly don't welcome the possibility that my details could end up on a list somewhere marked as "deviant" (although it's probably true! :lol: ).
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Especially since airport security personnel are notorious for having absolutely no sense of humor. They've had that surgically removed.

Jenny.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

bound_jenny wrote:Especially since airport security personnel are notorious for having absolutely no sense of humor. They've had that surgically removed.
haaaah, i've been waiting for that moment:

jenny finally being wrong one time !

no fancy neurosurgical procedures for airport-security-personnel.

it's just plain old whipped out of them by a strict, tighty corseted victorian gouvernante.
:twisted: :twisted: :whip:

and if that doesn't work: well, you all know those victorian minds...........
[
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

ponylady wrote:it's just plain old whipped out of them by a strict, tighty corseted victorian gouvernante.
:twisted: :twisted: :whip:

and if that doesn't work: well, you all know those victorian minds...........
I Want That Job!!!!!!

Jenny.
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

yeah. they have a serious job. like pat searching 6 year old kids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba030UmbkCo

i call bullshit. i am convinced everyone on the tsa hates their job so much they go out of their way to try and get fired by pulling this bullshittery. the sad thing is it never works they always get defended and still stuck in their deadend job.

im sorry if anyone here is tsa. in more ways than just offending with this post.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Hell, I don't want to pat down kids. I want to whip the crap out of people! :whip: :rofl:

Jenny.
not_theory

Post by not_theory »

I like numbers:

728,920,000 people getting on airplanes 3/10 - 2/11

Assume 1 hour extra wait time.

600,000 hours = 68.5 years
728,920 hours = 83.2 years

Security is costing 1000 - 1200 life times every year.

http://www.bts.gov/xml/air_traffic/src/ ... omizeTable

Not Theory
Not Theory

Well, maybe some.
deniedrelease

Post by deniedrelease »

Well I'm safely through security, at my destination, and relocked... :( Photographic evidence has been supplied to and agreed by SWMBO :shock: .

Depending how the work package goes, I am likely to be here for 10-12 days - it's not far off the longest time I've been in my device for (longest was 14 days).

Could be frustrating! :roll:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

As long as you don't accidentally post your picture on some politician's Twitter account... :rofl:

Jenny.
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

i had to quit my cb6000. because i had two major problems with it.

first: i had split the two halves of it. while that does not sound like a big deal, when that happens it just does not fall apart. no, just a small bit of it usually the underside comes lightly unglued enough to spread with slight arousal and pinch penis skin while the top is still holding fast and forcing it back together once soft. i have gorilla glued it like 3 times to the point where now it looks horrible because my last attempt was a giant bead of gorilla glue.

i am pretty sure i am not that big and hard. unless i am in which case that is awesome. but i am pretty sure i am just average. i just had the normal not the S model.

second: before it kept breaking wearing it while sleeping did not work well for me. i had to use the 2nd largest ring because the next step down would turn me purple. while sleeping, relaxation arousal (also morning wood) would not be stopped by the device. instead it would end up as a plastic penis hat stretching me balls as hard as possible. (see attached drawing). i understand it is suppose to be uncomfortable but this was beyond that. the base ring is suppose to stay tightly against your body but with even the slightest hint of sweat it just slides down. and the next ring smaller would not work because it really turned me purple was too tight.

disclaimer. not drawn to scale.
Attachments
cb6000-arousal-problem.png