Airport Security

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Firebird12

Re: Airport Security

Post by Firebird12 »

For the splitting, it didn't happen to me since now, but i don't wear the device that much. And until now I managed not to have real hard erections while in it. Maybe you should have tried to force it to totally split? then glue it.

As far as night wearing, I only did it twice. Usually I wear the 2nd largest, and had to change to the largest ... Otherwise while sleeping on my side, the device would pinch ballsack and i started to get purple too. The problem is that with the largest one I can pull out, and it slides down (like on you pic) and with the morning wood it's just like on your picture... So i'm hard and the device is just covering my cock and stretching my balls. Although it doesn't hurt, except for where the device is tighted than my penis :(. I have no solution for now (and didn't tested another night in it, I try not to put it on when Miss doesn't require it lol) so I can't really help you. Just saying that I'm in the same case here... putting a tighter ring will not work :s or maybe with a longer spacer? Will try that next time.
Meet me on Fetlife: http://fetlife.com/users/493442
Browse my kinks: http://astrion.tumblr.com/
deniedrelease

Post by deniedrelease »

I haven't had the device split yet, and don't have any problems sleeping in it. The "S" model is very small, I suspect I can't build up enough pressure to split it or have the morning wood issue you describe... :( Despite the small size, it is much more comfortable and discreet than the CB3000.
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

i dusted my cb6000 off today, and i am going to test something (already started the test, sitting at work with it now).

the test is i will only wear tight fitting panties while wearing it. while i am standing while wearing the panties, if i push the device so that points straight down at the ground overall it feels more comfortable, and the panties are holding it in place. i have the spare key on my keyring here and we will see throughout the day if it helps at all to try another night with it. i am pretty sure when i slept with it i slept in the buff, so if this works i will try it again with the panties to hold and support it.

another idea i had was trying the S cage. i notice when i am in "travel size mode" (lol) especially when sitting, the entire cage is not filled up but rather i am turtling a bit maybe 5 to 10mm away from the tip, depending on my posture and temperature. i am wondering if perhaps with the smaller cage if it is soft locked in a tighter space the problems would not exist as it would have even less room to expand and build up pressure.
diaperedtight

Post by diaperedtight »

My ex had me in the CB3000 for a couple of days however I was able to pull out soooo, on went the longest set of teeth and the tightest ring I could suffer. First problem was my ball sack getting pinched in the ring hinge, second I could still pull out although the penis looked as if someone had gone at it with a cheese grater, and third upon waking one morning my penis was in a lot of pain. The CB had split open and then pinched my skin, the problem was I was in diapers and a straitjacket at the time. By the time she had released me the damn contraption had drawn blood! I would never trust any of the CB range or any other 'pretend' plastic chastity device again.

I will get a 'proper' steel belt next time, it has to be more secure and safer in the long run?

DT
I can see the door to heaven but my straitjacket prevents me from opening it, my gag prevents me from asking someone to open it, my thick nappies and plastic pants tell me I will be here for a long while.......oh the door to heaven has just opened!
deniedrelease

Post by deniedrelease »

I'm back home from my work trip after 13 days in my CB6000S. No problems with the device (apart from extreme frustration!), and a careful washing routine ensured all is still healthy. On the way home I again went through the rigmaroll of photographing the plastic lock before travelling and removing the CB, then refitting it and photographing a new lock once I was out of the airport. I wonder if I should have just chanced it? :?:

SWMBO has eluded to the fact that release may not be far away, too... :D :D :D
restricted

Post by restricted »

I know it's my weird sense of humour, but I could imagine being pulled over by security guards and made to go into a room and be told to strip after the image scanner picked up the padlock (Unless you used a zip tie for the juration of the trip). You know things would get worse when two female security guards enter the room and demand you strip and they sit there looking at your encased assets. After a half hour you will know they are having you on. Especially if you use a lock and they say they will keep the key for security purposes and will return it when you come back. "Just to make sure you don't explode on the female population where you are visiting". :lol:
Last edited by restricted on 22 May 2012, 18:23, edited 1 time in total.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

bobbi wrote:i am pretty sure i am not that big and hard. unless i am in which case that is awesome.
:lol: :rofl: Hahaha that was funny I almost woke up my wife laughing!

I have the CB6000 as well and after reading similar posts (splitting open and pinching :shock: ) I decided to invest in something better so I bought a custom-made metal cage. Not cheap, it cost me about $550 (about $525 US) but well worth the money if you can afford it. This thing will never break :gag: