WTF - Would You Wear this?

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
kanade

WTF - Would You Wear this?

Post by kanade »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ULTIMATE-SEXY-CHAST ... 1c1bcd8c9c

It looks sooo painful.. Would any1 wear this?
BoundSoul

Re: WTF - Would You Wear this?

Post by BoundSoul »

Aucch!

Perhaps for 5 minutes, to quickly come to realisation that THAT is not my thing :P...
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

nope. because those spikes are serious business.
lj

Post by lj »

not suitable for SB, you really need someone immediately available if things go wrong!

though, and I don't speak from experience! it is probably not as bad as it looks. With a lot of points the pressure is spread over many, a bit like the "bed of nails" trick. I can say, from personal experience, that the longest points of a CB3000 are VERY painful, there being only three :shock:
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Lorraine

Post by Lorraine »

I have not tried this device, but I built one out of PVC and screws. It is the most effect device for preventing erections and orgasims. If you start to get hard in such a device, the pain will force you to remove it. It is unbearable. Once on, it can't be pulled off, unless unlocked and opened. Don't ever get far away or lose control of the key.
RADER

Post by RADER »

OUCH

Rader
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

Lorraine wrote:IIt is the most effect device for preventing erections and orgasims.
more likely you break skin and impale your penis on a million spikes. wearing that while asleep has to be a no-no or else morning wood will literally kill your penis and make it fall off with that.
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

I recently made a (much) milder device and locked it on with the keys in the lock box for a few hours.

It was fine while I was up. After a couple of painful hard-ons, I managed to pull myself away from temptation, and do other stuff.

Then I went to bed.

I got to sleep OK, but lasted about an hour before being rudely awakened. Got it down again and went back to bed. This repeated at roughly half hour intervals. After a couple of hours of this, I was really looking forward to the lock box opening again ...

I get the feeling that nocturnal hard-ons pretty much rule out 24x7 use of anything like that. Morning wood is just the one you notice; I suspect it actually starts in your first REM cycle. Anyone got pointers to scientific studies on this?

Has anyone gone 24x7 with CB-x000 Points of Intrigue installed? (It only counts if the points are long enough that a hard-on seriously makes you want to take it off ...)
lj

Post by lj »

ruru67 wrote:I recently made a (much) milder device and locked it on with the keys in the lock box for a few hours.

Has anyone gone 24x7 with CB-x000 Points of Intrigue installed? (It only counts if the points are long enough that a hard-on seriously makes you want to take it off ...)
Yes :shock:

five days, as I recall, ending with a heartfelt plea to My Lady, who was away for the week, having hidden the key in the house. Made worse by the fact that where she was staying, plus no opportunity to charge her mobile phone, meant that she was only contactable for a few minutes late at night.

The morning wake-up call from a certain member was excruciating, and as I am a masochist, the pain feeds back as a positive stimulus and maintains the erction until the body can't cope anymore and the reaction thankfully shuts down.

Fortunately I now have a CB6000 and the points don't fit, so if My Lady is feeling evil, she will have to find another way to cause distress...

I won't hold my breath on that :twisted:
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

That looks more like the medevil torture device...

..."Hey, Joe, it's your lucky day... You've had the device on for 7 days, and after the first 3, you're doing so well, we desided to selebrate!!!"
"Hey Mike, grab all the ones you can find, we're taking Joe to the strip joint tonight! We gota get there early for the best seats, and we stay till we run out of money!"

... It was not Joe's best night...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

wow, $ 350 for that piece of beautifull craftmansship ?
:roll: :roll: :roll:

not to mention all the typos on the ebay-page & the blurred pix.

apart from it being a ripp-off of lori's teeth i wouldn't trust that seller.
[
Firebird12

Post by Firebird12 »

I can't see it in my country, but reading your comments makes me think it's not something I want to see lol.
Meet me on Fetlife: http://fetlife.com/users/493442
Browse my kinks: http://astrion.tumblr.com/