Did you locked by CB completely?

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Pen3000

Did you locked by CB completely?

Post by Pen3000 »

I raise this question because I facing this problem recently. Actually it not only happen recently. Once I use CB3K, it will be similar problem. It can't lock me completely. when cock is soft, it can be pull out form ring. Somehow, I found only get the ring to root, it can be locked. And especially when erection. But you know, when it become soft, it's not plastic or anything else. So it still can be pull out. HOw you deal with it? :cry:
lj

Re: Did you locked by CB completely?

Post by lj »

I hope I am undestanding your question correctly.

The important thing is to make sure you use the correct ring diameter, and spacing between ring and tube. You must fit the ring so that it is tight enough before you are erect. This is particularly important if you are a "grower" (your penis is much smaller when relaxed than when erect)

If the spacer between ring and tube is short enough, the device will be held more tightly to your body, so removing the soft penis is made more difficult.

You can also get the "Points of Intrigue" which gently press down on the relaxed penis but get very painful if an erection starts. They also make extraction of the soft penis much more difficult.

From my own experience, removal was not an option, the ring stayed too close to my body and anyway, I never tried. I understand that getting it back in is much more difficult than removal. It also depends if you have a key-holder, as I did, or you are using it solo.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
BoundSoul

Post by BoundSoul »

I Used to have the same problem with my CB-6000... The problem was fixed with the following product for the CB-6000... Could perhaps also work on the CB-3000 but you have to do some research on it!

The product is very nice! I like it allot. It prevents me from getting hard, and keeps things sturdy into place. It really can't be removed. And if I do find A way to remove it, which I still havent found, it has so unpleasant with my balls still locked in place. Leaving the chastity device only dangling from you're balls...

Heres the product... It's called a KSD-G3 The Site is dutch! But the pics are good.

http://www.erotik-sjop.com/asp/produkt. ... ktID=26071

If I remember well, there is a predecesor of this product for the previous version of the CB-X000 aswell... Google it! You'll have succes!

:)

Good luck getting yourself locked up :).

electrodick

Post by electrodick »

This may be the better link... I have bought from them, and whilst it is not perfect, it is pretty good. Easy people to deal with too!

http://www.keptforher.com/Products.html

electrodick