newly locked

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
shelby42

newly locked

Post by shelby42 »

just recieved my cb6000 in the mail. have now been all locked up for 5 hours and going to try for the whole night! but we'll see since this is my first try at chastity that I have wanted for many years! I finally told the wife and luckily she is on board with the whole chastity thing. I think she is both scared and excited, as am I. :gag: :D
bobbi

Re: newly locked

Post by bobbi »

i would not suggest overnight first run though. i'd give it a week before. that is because at night your muscles relax generally resulting in a almost constant semi-erection, and sometimes thor-proof erections impossible during normal use (called morning wood). it will be uncomfortable and if your skin is not used to it perhaps more uncomfortable than uncomfortable.
shelby42

Post by shelby42 »

yes, you were right. I did keep it on all night but I did have to remove it as soon as I awoke. Me and wife/mistress are gonna try some fun mon afternoon. hopefully with me being completely bound and helpless to her every whim!! She still a little hesitant as far as my crossdressing goes but she is slowly warming up to the Idea. plus as of now I only have a couple of bras that she has me wear around the house. I've had clear nail polish on my nails for two days now and she hasn't noticed. I seem to have a thing for a nicely done set of nails and for me to have polish on, even though it's clear is very nice. thanks for the advice and take care. don't do anything I wouldn't do :wink: :gag:
shelby42

Post by shelby42 »

I have completed my first 24 hours in chastity! things have been hectic so after a few trials back in march I have not been able to spend any more time locked up. Things have setled down so we are gonna try a full week! I work in construction so there is no way I could wear my cb6000 to work. I have been instucted to apply my chastity on returning home in the afternoon. and my Mistress will unlock me before I get dressed for work! I hope all goes well and I make it the whole week without any issues. We will have to see how it goes. Wish me luck. :gag:
shelby42

Post by shelby42 »

Well its been 4 days now but it feels much longer than that!! My wife\Mistress came and woke me up from a deep sleep lastt night to torment my caged cock! She played with my balls, squeezing them very hard then rubbed around on my locked up dick until I thought I might pass out from the pain of my cock trying to grow in its restricted state! She then had me suck on her nipples and breasts for along time. Then with a stern voice told me point blank"that's enough out of you now roll over and go to sleep"!!which proved difficult in mu very painful arroused state! Then when I woke her the next morning to have her remove my chastity before work she violantly jacked me off until I almost came. She did this approxamitly 10 times then said(again very sternly)"get up and get ready to work"!! It was rather difficult to put my pants on with a raging hardon!! Then my hardon lasted the entire hours drive to work!! Needless to say I had a hard time concentrating on my duties at work! Only to return home and be told to go lock up that piece of meat you call a dick because it won't be getting used any time soon!! This was only supposed to last a week but I think my Mistress may have other plans!! :gag:
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

congrats on getting "lucky"
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
[