peeing

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
boundandplugged

peeing

Post by boundandplugged »

I recently got the CB-3000. Absolutely love it. Any secrets on how to pee without it going everywhere? It seems to always "Splatter" and get on my pants or hands. Maybe that is just part of the fun.
Fullspectrum

Re: peeing

Post by Fullspectrum »

Sit down and pee like a girl. You cannot stand and pee with a CB on.

If you are already sitting, then I don't know what to tell you.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

When you are locked up in a CB, your life changes! You no longer have control of many things, including how you pee!

Start by abandoning the idea of standing, and resign yourself to sitting. Then, assuming you have properly lubed things, you should be able to push the ring back very tightly to your crotch, which in turn should move the end of your cock to the end of the cage. Make sure you are lined up with the slot in the cage, and you are good to go! You probably will have to hold the device in this position until you are done. Having q-tips handy is good idea, they can be used to fine tune the aim, especially if things are not real slippery inside from a lack of lube. They are also helpful to clean up if a few drops get splashed inside the cage, and to apply more lube to keep things comfy. I also keep a small "wash bottle" filled with water or a water/soap solution handy, in case I need to rinse (if all of the above doesn't work just right, or there are "drips").
A little toilet paper can be twisted up if you don't have a q-tip handy.

A little experimentation will lead you to what works best for you. Good luck.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
boundandplugged

Post by boundandplugged »

Thanks very much. That is very helpful. Looks like skirt up panty down and sit!
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

i have the 6000 series but i assume the same rules apply. sit down, straight back maybe arched a little to stick your butt out and point it down a little more. and control the speed - don't blast as hard as you can.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

solostill wrote:don't blast as hard as you can.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Quote of the month... :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

bound_jenny wrote:Quote of the month... :mrgreen: Jenny.
oh yeah, oh yeah. :D

it is true though. have to be patient lol.
tusker2011

Post by tusker2011 »

As my Mistress told me, "welcome to the world of women." Get used to sitting down, and realizing that the casual behind-the- tree thing guys do is now something you don't do..
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

With the CB6K yes you definitely have to sit down! Although it's all part of the fun of submission and reminds you that if you try to resist you will end up with wet pants and shoes :oops: (I'm talking by experience...) :roll:
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

I forgot to add: When I get my much anticipated metal cage, I think I will be able to pee standing... I'll let you know how that goes...
restricted

Post by restricted »

If you're out in the open, be careful you don't sit on some stinging nettles.... :shock:
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
submisivemale22

Post by submisivemale22 »

i too recenty got the CB6000. i realized quickly after locking it in place that standing to pee would not be happening i wore it for the first time for the full day today and i must say it was a little humiliating having to sit to pee
Maid_Lauren

Post by Maid_Lauren »

Put a maxi pad in your panties to soak up any urine that drips. Having a wet spot on the front of your pants will get everyone's attention.

Maid Lauren
criker

Post by criker »

As a man who has been in a metal cage for sometime now. I find it is a lot easier to sit. But when you are in a public restroom be careful not to let it hit the toilet.
Theresajayne

Post by Theresajayne »

You guys have it so easy.

When i am in the belt it is messy to pee and do the other bodily function.
Its almost impossible to mop up anything so after a long day at work you need a shower to clear out the day's mess.
and i know another girl who has been living in her belt for quite a time (years) I got my belt in 2005 and she had been in her belt then for at least a year, and she is still in her belt now.