New to chastity

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
taylorgreen4682

New to chastity

Post by taylorgreen4682 »

Well I've been into self bondage and other kinky things but something that I've never gotten into is chastity, and now I think its something that I verymuch would like to do. But where should I start?
Dark_Lizerd

Re: New to chastity

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

yea!!! first immediate post!!!
But, anyway... Keep read this site, there is allot to be found...
Yea, I know, not much help...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

well...
Between this site and boundforum.com
you should be able to find every thing you need, (or want) to know...
Hope this helps more than the last post...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
taylorgreen4682

Post by taylorgreen4682 »

Well I guess what I was more looking for is what device, or kind of chassity device would you recommend for someone that is into pain a little bit
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

There is this device...
http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =20&t=4258
Read it, it is a few posts in...
lj

Post by lj »

I think a lot depends on how you intend to use chastity and the reasons behind it, plus of course how much money you wish to spend.

From the thread linked above, you will see that I use a CB3000. I guess from the price I paid for it that it is a "chinese" copy rather than an original, but it seems perfectly adequate. I also have a metal "cock-cage" .

My use of either device is within the relationship with my wife, so your context may be different.

The cock-cage is the more "attractive" in that it is bright chromed and appears very heavy, but as it is a fairly light alloy, the appearance is deceptive.

Now, a very personal comment or two on the actual use of these

As I have said elsewhere, my penis tends to be very small when relaxed, but expands to a perfectly adequate size when erect! This means that a device relying only on the combined diameter of the shaft and scrotum to remain in place will almost certainly fail. So the cock-cage works fine until I am fully relaxed, when the damn thing will gently detach itself as my balls move around, the gap between the cage and the locked ring being too large (one ball find its way though, followed by the other) So the cock-cage is good for decorative purposes and whilst stimulation is occurring, but for 24/7 chastity is completely useless. It has been worn (with nothing else!) to demonstrate my status at play-parties. I have tried modifying it to close the gap between cage and ring but the design simply does not allow this.

The CB3000 is totally inescapable in my experience (without actually taking a saw to it !) I have seen comments suggesting it is possible to remove the penis when soft, but if the adjustable gap between shaft tube and ring is set correctly, you are not going to be able to get the device off fully, and it would be very difficult to re-insert the penis.

Which brings me to the reason why you are wearing it in the first place.

I regard this as a personal matter between me and my wife, so I won't be explaining this here. Suffice to say, I am wearing it so that ANY form of sexual release is impossible without My Lady's permission. I have the "points" fitted (the middle height ones) and these make even a slight erection uncomfortable, so simply thinking the "wrong" thoughts is punished. As you will see from the linked thread, anything more determined is extremely painful. The points also make withdrawal nigh on impossible (I've not tried, that is based on comments by others)

It is intended that I be locked in for at least another four weeks, and I am considering getting an alternative device that may provide a better comfort, as previous experience with the CB3000 resulted in a bad sore developing, though I believe I have cured the design issue that caused it.

If you intend wearing a CB for any time in the self-imposed context, then you need to get one that provides the permanence whilst ensuring you do not damage your vital parts! I would suggest that the one pictured in the other thread is NOT the one to start with! that looks far too serious and potentially damaging to use without someone available to release it at any time.

After that, you need to establish a safe way to stay locked in, whilst having some form of release available. Obviously in my case, My Lady holds the keys and she would release me if it became necessary for health reasons, although as we both work, and we both have social lives outside of our life together, it could be several hours before release was possible, which dissuades casual "let me out" requests. I'm probably not the best person to advise you on that, but the method would depend on how long you wish to be locked in. If it is hours, or a day or so, then posting keys to yourself, leaving them somewhere you can only get to at certain times, ice-locks etc etc would work. If for a longer period then you really need someone you can trust to hold the keys for you.

At the end of the day, ANY chastity device can be released given the right tools. As I was saying to my wife this morning, I could release myself in about 30 seconds, but the evidence would be clear, and I would have failed in my task. For self-maintained chastity, you are the final decider. In both cases, the device is a symbol of our determination and evidence of our maintaining chastity, not the thing that actually does it.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
bdsmslave

Post by bdsmslave »

wow. you are crazy. :D
Glennn

Post by Glennn »

Hi.
You should really check out http://keyholderfinder.com
It's a good place to start - also if you're just looking around.
:hi:
Living two lives can be hard - but it can be done! :)
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

lj covers it quite well.
It is a very individual-specific thing... Depends why you want it, what you want out of it, do you have a key-holder or not? If you have a wife does she know yet or are you expecting to "ask" her to lock you up? And of course how long do you want to be locked up in it, and how much $$$ are you willing to spend? You can get the el-cheaper device that you can have fun with for an hour then take it off, or you can spend about $1000 on a device that is very secure, comfortable and can be worn for a very long time...
Whatever you decide, I hope you have a fun experience :wink:
And lots of tease & denial while you're locked up :twisted:
diaperedtight

Post by diaperedtight »

I tried the CB 3000 and despite much experimenting I was able to pull out when soft even with the largest teeth fitted :shock:

Yes there were marks but I was out and that was that, before I could experiment with some other anti pullout fitment being advertised the casing cracked open during a scene and cut into me, fortunately I was not too badly hurt. The night before it broke I had been put into my Posey straitjacket that has been modified to be lockable, I was heavily diapered and left to wander around the house why my partner slept, a few hours later th CB 3000 broke and I was in a lot of pain as it pinched me and had to wake the missus....she was not amused!

So I am unsure if sitting with the thick diaper caused the casing to crack but take this as a warning it can happen and if this had been one of our sessions where she would leave me secured all day while she is out shopping it could have been much worse :shock:

DT
I can see the door to heaven but my straitjacket prevents me from opening it, my gag prevents me from asking someone to open it, my thick nappies and plastic pants tell me I will be here for a long while.......oh the door to heaven has just opened!
lj

Post by lj »

it seems to be a "known problem" with the CBxxxx I've seen similar accidents reported several times now.

Looking at mine, I can see the two halves of the tube are welded only at a few places along the seam, so it is entirely possible for the weld to open out, particularly if subjected to pressure (like an attempted or involuntary erection!)

The suggested cure is to clean it very well (or do this before you ever wear it) and run some very thin cyano-acrylate (super) glue into the seam. Capillary action should draw it right into the seam and improve the security of the weld.

There are also some cheap versions of the CBxxxx range available on the internet - my CB3000 is one of these - and the quality is much lower in terms of the plastic used - acrylic rather than polycarbonate - and the poor internal structure of the mouldings, which can make the already brittle acrylic fail. Having said that, the CB6000 I now have also has a poor seam weld and having just been released from it after 2 weeks :shock: I am planning to do the glue modification to avoid a painful experience!
be a switch, double the fun :-)