avoiding erotic thoughts

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Kronopticon

Re: avoiding erotic thoughts

Post by Kronopticon »

and that's why I like to keep around 2000 miles between me and Jenny ^-^ those cats claws have been sharpened and tipped with poison :mrgreen:
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

But don't worry (too much) it's only a paralyssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Firebird12

Post by Firebird12 »

So, we still don't know what happened to you... :D And you know, we're really curious!
Meet me on Fetlife: http://fetlife.com/users/493442
Browse my kinks: http://astrion.tumblr.com/
lj

Post by lj »

Firebird12 wrote:So, we still don't know what happened to you... :D And you know, we're really curious!
is the question directed at me ? as I started the thread I assume so...

well, it has not been a great success :cry:

first, the ring part of the CB3000 broke! so now I know mine is a "chinese copy" because polycarbonate doesn't break! so it must be made of acrylic. I then used a slightly larger ring, as the CB comes with a set of six different sized rings.

Next , after 5 days, the hinge part of the ring, despite being covered with a short rubber tube, started causing irritation and the scar from the previous prolonged wearing was starting to redden up, so My Lady said I should stop wearing the CB :(

I now feel strangely naked, and very disappointed that I am not able to fulfill my committment to remain locked in until 19th Feb at the earliest. I am currently investigating an alternative stainless steel device.

So, what did it feel like?

As just stated, I feel naked without it. At times it has been very painful, thoughts straying, or simply the involuntary nocturnal erections that seem inevitable. But also reassuring that I am making the strongest possible committment to My Lady, that she has all my sexual energy and thoughts. It is perhaps an odd way of showing it, but it is also a symbol of my great love for her.

The only down-side is that it upsets the switch:switch dynamic, My Lady finds it makes my role as Dom difficult to reconcile. If a satisfactory device can be found, one possible solution is that I would not wear it during the night, when I am, after all, in very close proximity to her, or perhaps for a sustained period when play is not possible for other reasons. I would certainly want to be locked in whenever My Lady is away from home overnight.

So, a work in progress
be a switch, double the fun :-)
pr__

Post by pr__ »

ponylady wrote:...and i think you are in trouble, that is why you have written this post.

to get your thoughts away from an incoming "stormflood".

guess what, it won't work!!

i won't let you
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

besides you should consider yourself lucky. if i were your lady, i would make sure my masochistic little slut
wouldn't get nasty thoughts while i'm away.

i would lock you into one of these:
Not these, those:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

:shock: Yikes...

Didn't I meet you at the Spanish Inquisition? :?

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

bound_jenny wrote::shock: Yikes...

Didn't I meet you at the Spanish Inquisition? :?
lori's teeth

those are for "beginners". they take the fun out of everything.
every little accretion of blood in the neither regions is punished immediately.
no more leeway for a prolonged tease & denial over a long period without
emergency transfer to the ambulance room.
[
pr__

Post by pr__ »

ponylady wrote:
lori's teeth

those are for "beginners". they take the fun out of everything.
every little accretion of blood in the neither regions is punished immediately.
no more leeway for a prolonged tease & denial over a long period without
emergency transfer to the ambulance room.
Not sure about that, maybe it's some sort of bed of nails thing, so nothing actually penetrates the skin.
I'd fancy a try, at least if i got access to the keys :)
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

Holy Moly. yeah it would be like a bed of nails, not to say that a bed of nails is still without its pains.
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."
lj

Post by lj »

Well, the solid ring for the CB3000 arrived yesterday, so I'm now 24 hours into the continuing period of chastity.

Need to do a bit of experimenting as the ring is obviously also a "copy" and is not to a very close tolerance. The result is that it pivots slightly and that makes it tricky to find the right spacing to trap the balls whilst not turning them blue! I thought I had it right yesterday, but needed to trim the two metal rods that provide the main structure between ring and tube, as they were protruding and sticking into my skin, something that might be fine for 24 hours but not for a month or more. So My Lady unlocked the CB, but left it otherwise attached, so I could make the necessary modifications at work. Howevere, I found that things were getting a little painful later this morning, only to discover one testicle had managed to escape! So I have messed around with the spacers and decreased the gap, which should prevent an uncomfortable escape. Discretion being the better part of valour, I have not re-locked it yet, waiting for an hour or two to check all is well, remove to trim the rods yet again, and then lock it in place.

The plan is that I am released for a few minutes each evening, for a wash, but otherwise it is 24/7 unless My Lady wishes it otherwise, for whatever reason.

Why am I doing this ? For reasons I am not going to discuss, save that it is a way of showing My Lady my love and devotion to her. She does not require it of me, but understands why I am doing it. "Do you think I am daft, doing this?" I asked her this morning. "No, I think it is rather sweet" So I am very happy :D
lj

Post by lj »

an update

the solid ring worked in that it cured the problem of the hinge rubbing seriously. However, it is relatively narrow and that leads to general sensitivity making the CB uncomfortable. Now I know that sounds silly, it isn't meant to be a "walk in the park" but neither is it meant to intrude on every-day life by gnawing at your nerves all the time.

So the CB6000S arrived today, and is now locked in place. Before anyone starts having a quiet chuckle at the "S" which means "short" I would mention that I am a "grower" not a "shower"! Apart from a brief shock when I trapped some very delicate skin between the various parts, it is much more comfortable, the ring being wider, although there is still the occasional "ouch" when the skin is pulled by the ring. The shorter length is very comfortable, and provides a suitably uncomfortable reminder of my state should a bit of excitement cross my mind :shock:

My Lady and I have discussed the time I wear the CB. I want it to be a statement that I am hers, and hers alone, and that any sexual activity is with her (including the "solo" type!) She is not happy with the 24/7 lock-in, so we have agreed that I wear it whenever I am not in her company, which broadly means during the day and of course whenever we are apart overnight. This is a much more realistic and sustainable approach, and also gets over the problem of perception of my role as Dom, when we switch for play.

I am very happy with this :D
lj

Post by lj »

for what it is worth, another update...

the CB6000S is much better, in terms of fit (according to length, that is !) and therefore gives a better reminder of the erotic thoughts and the consequence of having them!

But, and sadly it is a big BUT, the ring is still causing a major problem. I've tried with and without "Baby gel" and I still get a very uncomfortable "burning" sensation to the lower scrotum. I've tried different ring sizes (loose and tight) but with the same result. This seems to happens after an hour or more, and becomes seriously uncomfortable (like toothache, not a "good" pain) after several hours.

If the ring is too loose, I simply "migrate" out of the damn thing, which defeats the whole exercise, tighter makes it quicker to reach "ouch". I have varied the spacing, with different rings, to avoid the "migration" and can achieve security, but the "ouch" factor remains.

Perhaps I have become sensitised, as I have previously managed 5 days without any "burning" sensations from the folded/tensioned skin within the ring.

I am very disappointed, as fulfilling my personal aim is becoming unfeasible. My Lady would prefer me to be in good condition, so perhaps that is the end. No doubt the CB will find its way into our play. If anyone has any experience of long-term use of a CB3000/6000 and experienced and cured this problem, I'd like to hear from them.
luvsbound

Post by luvsbound »

Jenny,you are obviously a cruel,evil woman...wish I could meet you LOL...you could have your way with me if you played your cards right !!....but you would have to play them well....I hope !!

Sexily yours (LOL) Mick :whip: :twisted:
Firebird12

Post by Firebird12 »

And for today I am the one who has to avoid erotic thoughts XD
First trial day in chastity \o/

sorry to hijack this post lol
Meet me on Fetlife: http://fetlife.com/users/493442
Browse my kinks: http://astrion.tumblr.com/
lj

Post by lj »

feel free to hijack *lol*

I found myself looking at my earlier posts with the benefit of hindsight and wondered what I had been doing wrong with the gel. Not many days ago I completed a 14-day period locked 24/7 into the CB6000, as a punishment for previous misdeeds. Apart from being intensely frustrating at times, I suffered no physical discomfort, but perhaps made a better job of geting the lubrication in the right place?

Having done so, I have of course removed any excuse for being put into the same situation again. This may not have been a good move...