avoiding erotic thoughts

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
lj

avoiding erotic thoughts

Post by lj »

My Lady is away visiting our daughter until Saturday evening. We were talking about this and that, having our morning cup of tea and she commented on the fact that I was going to be on my own for a while. Then she indicated that I was not to take advantage of that and get up to my old games - no self-bondage and definately nothing to do with high heels and stockings! "Perhaps you'd better be locked in"

Which explains why I am now locked into my CB3000, complete with the middle height set of spikes.

From previous experience, I know that all is well provided I stay completely "relaxed", but even the beginnings of an erection are uncomfortable. Although the shape and length of the CB3000 prevents a full erection, it doesn't stop the body trying :shock: and when this happens the pain is excruciating !

So I have to make sure that my mind does not wander into the inappropriate territory, which is quite difficult as the CB provides a constant reminder of stimulation and the result. Added to which one of my current projects is to convert an under-stairs cupboard into an isolation cell, and then there is the distinct possibiity of some form of play when My Lady returns, both of which lead directly into exciting thoughts...
be a switch, double the fun :-)
ponylady

Re: avoiding erotic thoughts

Post by ponylady »

...and i think you are in trouble, that is why you have written this post.

to get your thoughts away from an incoming "stormflood".

guess what, it won't work!!

i won't let you
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

besides you should consider yourself lucky. if i were your lady, i would make sure my masochistic little slut
wouldn't get nasty thoughts while i'm away.

i would lock you into one of these:

doesn't look like such a big deal ?

believe me, once locked in, you'll discover it's quite the opposite. the spikes are really sharp.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

btw: do you like kinky ponygirls ?
[
lj

Post by lj »

ponylady wrote:if i were your lady, i would make sure my masochistic little slut
wouldn't get nasty thoughts while i'm away.

i would lock you into one of these:

doesn't look like such a big deal ?

believe me, once locked in, you'll discover it's quite the opposite. the spikes are really sharp.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

btw: do you like kinky ponygirls ?
I think I am really going off the idea of liking kinky ponygirls :lol:

that looks like an evil piece of equipment, I shall have to make sure My Lady doesn't get to see one!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

lj wrote: I think I am really going off the idea of liking kinky ponygirls :lol:
check PM, lj.
[
Firebird12

Post by Firebird12 »

One day I'd like to try out this chastity stuff... Every time I think of it I get hard! (which, I guess, is wrong! good for me i'm not in any device now XD).

You can spend your days watching tv... but it often leads to watching series and there are often cute girls in these... :D So maybe wild documentary can help wasting your time. God how frustrating it must be!

I'm feeling quite horny right now, want to cross dress and tie me up to relax... but too depressed to do it lol!

@ponylady: it seems the moderators on this board are all evil mistresses! bound_jenny is one evil mind as well! The chastity device you linked is as much kinky as it is devious!

@Lj: enjoy ;) and... courage!
Meet me on Fetlife: http://fetlife.com/users/493442
Browse my kinks: http://astrion.tumblr.com/
lj

Post by lj »

Firebird12 wrote:One day I'd like to try out this chastity stuff... Every time I think of it I get hard! (which, I guess, is wrong! good for me i'm not in any device now XD).

You can spend your days watching tv... but it often leads to watching series and there are often cute girls in these... :D So maybe wild documentary can help wasting your time. God how frustrating it must be!

I'm feeling quite horny right now, want to cross dress and tie me up to relax... but too depressed to do it lol!

@ponylady: it seems the moderators on this board are all evil mistresses! bound_jenny is one evil mind as well! The chastity device you linked is as much kinky as it is devious!

@Lj: enjoy ;) and... courage!
The chastity play is fun :D It can also be very frustrating. I have just spent the last half hour putting away all our toys from last night's play (I was the Dom that time) and remembering how much fun we had, and the possible fate that awaits me when My Lady returns (as Domme) all tend to raise the arousal level, and knowing that I simply cannot get any relief for 24 hours is indeed frustrating!

I also find it puts me in a submissive mood, My Lady says I am much more amenable to doing jobs round the house when locked in or collared, and I do find it strangely pleasant.

As you will gather, we are both switches, so the roles will change :D You might ask My Lady if she finds this (male) moderator an evil master as well :whip:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Firebird12 wrote:bound_jenny is one evil mind as well!
Better believe it. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Proof follows. :wink:

@lj: if you want to avoid erotic thoughts, take some advice from Homer Simpson "think unsexy thoughts... think unsexy thoughts..." :rofl: Barney Gumbel in a bikini, for instance.

Don't think too much about kinky pony girls, or I'll send you to Anna Rose's site... :twisted: You'll be feeling your spikes for sure... As far as ponygirls go, she's about as kinky as they get. Getting "the point"? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

See, Firebird? I am really evil. :lol:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
lj

Post by lj »

Anna Rose ? must have missed that one

but it's 6.30 am and the spikes have already done their job and given me my early morning alarm call. I had been dreading the possibility, remembering the last time I was locked in overnight, the involuntary erection that often seems to happen in the morning :o so five minutes of lying very still and trying desperately to ignore the pain, to break the feedback loop peculiar to the masochistically inclined.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

lj wrote:Anna Rose ? must have missed that one
nope, it's the one i pm'ed you about.

she also has a nono-ponyplay site called alterpic.com, and can be found as object too @ gord's & pd's sites.

btw: when you plunder anna's site, there is one vid of her bing a guest @ jg-leather's house.
that one is delicious. i would like to experience that harness & bridle myself.
Firebird12 wrote: @ponylady: it seems the moderators on this board are all evil mistresses! bound_jenny is one evil mind as well! The chastity device you linked is as much kinky as it is devious!
well, i don't know about the "mistress" stuff.

http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =10&t=1074
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

as for that device, i have it myself and it is really nasty. i had to cover the spikes with rubber-tube to take the ede off,
but it is still very painfull.

uuuh, wasn't that topic about chastity ?
[
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

ponylady wrote:uuuh, wasn't that topic about chastity ?
It still is, PL. We're just making sure our friend lj remembers that. :rofl: :hi:

Jenny. :twisted:
ToySoldier

Post by ToySoldier »

LOL

Jenny. Have you ever considered changing nickname from "bound_jenny" to "evil_jenny"? :hi:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I'm surprised lj hasn't weighed in on this yet... maybe too busy going "Ow-ow-ow-ow-OW-ow-OW-ow..."... :rofl:
ToySoldier wrote:Have you ever considered changing nickname from "bound_jenny" to "evil_jenny"? :hi:
Nah. People already know that Bound Jenny is evil. Those that don't will soon find out... :gag: :whip: :twisted:

Jenny.
RADER

Post by RADER »

bound-jenny is our hero, Goddess and adviser of great wisdom.
If she seams evil to you, well maybe you deserve it. LOL :whip: Rader
lj

Post by lj »

naaah ! she's a pussy-cat really :lol:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Cats have claws and are very devious and sneaky. :mrgreen:

That's why I love cats. :love:

Jenny.