CB3000

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
lj

CB3000

Post by lj »

I've just been released from a CB3000 after five days, my first experience of a chastity device that seriously keeps you locked in.

It has been a progressively uncomfortable experience as the hinge trapped skin and rubbed it raw. Any ideas how to stop this happenng, short of buying a new device. I did use "baby gel" which helped a lot with other friction areas.

I also found the "points" very uncomfortable in the mornngs, when an involuntary erection often occurs. Being something of a masochist, pain tends to trigger sexual arousal. Therefore the condition continues on a cyclic basis! But that is a person-specific problem and I just have to try to concentrate more!
be a switch, double the fun :-)
chase62

Re: CB3000

Post by chase62 »

Welcome to the chastityclub Lj
That is the problem when you use those kind of chastity devices the A ring rubbing away skin and myself could not find a way to stop it.
Oh those points arent they wonderful :twisted:
My self are fore the moment locked in a Carrara concept belt its a steal belt that goes around the waist so it is wery comfortable in that way that are no tugging on the balls.
And the morningwood are not painfull only frustration :twisted: :twisted:
Then i woke up this morning the timelock says 1 week 4 days 19 hour x minutes oh frustratition frustratition.
a chastised man equals one happy lady
irlscot

Post by irlscot »

I've found putting a plaster around the hinge stops the wear on the skin and as long as it waterproof you'll be fine. Although I have to agree that a steel belt is far more comfortable long term, we often use the cb3k as an alternative.
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

I have used both the "Curve" and the CB-2000 chastity devices.

The Curve came with the hinged A ring, which made it easier to put on but like you mentioned the skin gets pinched in the hinge. I was able to improve the situation a lot by wrapping the hinge with a Band-Aid.

The CB-2000 had a solid ring which obviously didn't have any pinching issues. Once I got the hang of it getting the solid ring on was not that difficult.

Both the CB-2000 and the Curve could use the same A rings so it was possible to use either one with either device. I am not familiar with the CB-3000 but perhaps it can use the same solid rings as the CB-2000.

If the ring is specific to the CB-3000 and there is no solid ring available I would try gluing the ring closed and then using some caulking or other glue to fill the hinge joint.

As for the nocturnal erections, those were what caused me the most difficulty. Like you said, the "feedback" only makes it worse: you wake up from the mild discomfort, which actually stimulates you, which adds to your arousal, which makes the attempt at an erection more painful, which adds to the stimuls, etc. The best way that I fould to break the cycle was to head to the bathroom and urinate.

For the record, the longest I ever wore the chastity device without a removal was 30 days, and the longest period without an orgasm was three months. Three weeks was a more typical time period, however. I found that the third day was the hardest, most frustrating time and by day 10 the frustration was nearly gone.

Do you have a key holder, or is this part of your self bondage?

Ron
lj

Post by lj »

thanks for the replies :-)

it seems that a thin tube, perhaps surgical rubber, might work, to smooth the edges and fill the gap of the hinge, I'll see if I can find some. The sticking plaster idea is a simple alternative, but perhaps tricky to put on once the ring is in place, not a lot of room, and might come apart after a while if the gel seeps in.

In this case, the key-holder was my wife, who was away for a week and only able to use her mobile phone occasionally, so I couldn't complain very much :shock: but she finally did tell me where she had hidden the keys.
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

In this case, the key-holder was my wife,
You are fortunate that your wife will participate and be your keyholder!

Was the chastity device her idea, or yours?

I hope you both get a lot of enjoyment out of it!

Ron
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

rmcingle wrote: Was the chastity device her idea, or yours?
rmsingle I think your question should be started in a new thread... that's if it hasn't already been discussed?? I think a lot of us would like to share our story and hear others'?
For myself, I am the one who introduced it to my wife. It wasn't a total shock, since she has known for years now that I like bondage and especially being forced to wear feminine clothing (mostly feminine undergarments - hosiery, corsets, high heels, etc).
Before I even ordered my CB6000, I had her read a few documents about the subject, and ensured she saw what benifit she would get out of it (being able to ask me to do things... but she especially liked the fact that I would be much more attentive to her needs while she denied me orgasms).
It's been close to a year now, and unfortunately we don't use the CB6k as often as I'd like, and I'm the one asking her to keep it locked up longer, but I still consider myself a lucky man to have a wife that lets me "play" and I don't have to hide it from her. I can tell her ANY of my wildest ideas. She'll try some, and refuse to try others.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

I have a cb3000, and found the hinge to be a problem also. I bought the solid ring in the size I needed to replace the original, and the problem went away. I don't know if the rings are still available, it's been a while since I got mine. Mistress kept me locked up for 92 days once, although I did get out a couple times, mainly for Her purposes, which was to tease me and deny me orgasm, and to change to the solid ring. I had the points installed for a long time, but found when I was released that they actually had penetrated the skin. I have little scars from them now!

I think I got the ring from the manufacturers site, but can't be sure now.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
lj

Post by lj »

I did wonder about a solid ring device, in fact I did get a metal cage CB with one, but was concerned that if I managed to get the parts through, I might not get them back out! as the ring seemed very small for what was passing through (that's not boasting, by the way *lol*)

I assume there is a technique for actually getting these on, suggestions/comments welcome as the CB3000 is likely to feature in our play in the future and the hinged ring is certainly not a good choice for extended wear (days/weeks rather than hours)
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

well, i suppose the best method for the small ring would be one bollock at a time and then just stuff the rest through... its not meant to be easy to get off, so getting it on should be just as difficult.
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Kronopticon has the idea, one ball at a time, pulling as much of the ball sack through first as possible, then the cock gets stuffed through. Helps if you can stay soft! Then apply lots of baby oil gel and add the cage.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I'm getting the giggles imagining the entire operation... :lol:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kerrathul

Post by kerrathul »

I've used the 2000 and 3000 and I preferred the 2000's rings and cage length. I wore the 2000 for about a month at a time, but the 3000 I couldn't take for more than a few days without modding it.

I modded mine a piece of rope around the waist that secured the top of the device firmly against my pelvis and two more ropes that pulled the bottom against me when I was sitting.

There's three white pins that pull the device together, the center pin is the locking pin. I took one piece of the rope and looped the left end around the left post then the right end around the right post, pulled tight, and tied off at my back. Then I took one (if I was feeling anal ;) or two lengths of rope and ran it around to the bottom of the ring, then sat down with my legs completely spread and tied them tightly to the back of the waist rope. This pulled the top and bottom firmly against me when I was sitting, but was only tight at the top when standing. I found that with this rope harness, my scrotum was free to be loose and didn't get tangled or hurt by the hinge. You also won't need to use the teeth since there's no way to pull out with the rope holding it against you anyway.

After a while, my morning ritual became, wake up, untie rope harness, shower (hope erection goes away), lotion scrotum and check for skin damage, tie new rope harness, success.

This has other benefits too, like for example when you go to the bathroom your always pointed in the right direction sitting and no more re-arranging yourself when you get into your car... just, I hope you have a car where you can spread out if you know what I mean. Also, it just kinda added to the experience to have a tight bond around my waist and ass all day. I stopped wearing it because I felt I was too small for the tube for the normal CB-3000 and was going to order a short tube version. There's apparently metal versions of this setup too.

Still, I don't think it comes close to having a Neosteel. :)

Also, just wanted to agree with above poster that after 10 days or so, your body stops fighting it and just kinda gives up. You'll stay semi-erect all the time and extremely wanton and sensitive. It's a very nice place to be if you can make it there. :)
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

bound_jenny wrote:I'm getting the giggles imagining the entire operation... :lol:

Jenny.
Hey stranger, if you're able to giggle then your corset is not tight enough... :gag: :whip:
:twisted: :wink:
kerrathul

Post by kerrathul »

So, I went rummaging through my drawers and I just realized I have the CB-6000, not the 3000. The 6000 uses patented skin squishing and hair pulling plastic sandwich technology to insure you are in no way aroused for the process. I gotta shave. lol

After getting my wife to read this: http://www.angelfire.com/id2/Hawaii/MaleCh.html, she got all excited about trying it out again. And I can report the rope trick still works. :gag: