CB4000 / The Curve

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
VC

CB4000 / The Curve

Post by VC »

Hi all,

I am currently travelling and I came across a shop where they sell CB4000 quite cheap (about 80 euro's), they even had them on display so you can check the sizes. The model on display looks exactly like "the curve" but I am not sure if they are the same thing.

The reason I am asking is the following: I want to buy a CB but I have a rather thick penis, therefor I'd prefer to get a more wide CB. The specs about "The curve" that I found online say that the internal diameter is 1 1/2" (about 4 cm), but when I measured the model on display it only was 1 3.8" (about 3.5 cm). I'm not sure if this a smaller model or if the online specs are just wrong... It's a real bargain that I'd hate to lose :D

So... are there people out there who have a "The curve" CB that can measure it? Or that can give any advice.
Thanks! :hi:
ponylady

Re: CB4000 / The Curve

Post by ponylady »

you sure it is the real thing, not a chinese rip-off ?
[
VC

Post by VC »

Im not really sure how to make sure its real...
The packaging was a black bag with "CB 4000" stitched on it with white letters and this was sealed in a plastic bag.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

sounds like a rip-off.

http://spicesforlove.com/index.php?main ... cts_id=210

though 80 € isn't such a cheap price.

this site states the items included in each package & the package
[
VC

Post by VC »

Hmm, I am not sure about the content, but there was no "6. One white casing box." with the thing I saw... Doesn't fully prove it would be fake though.

Some more details: I found it in a big shop in Akihabara Japan, in one of the major shopping areas, so I kind of doubt they would sell fake stuff there.

I doubt they would be willing to show me the full content of the package though.

Anyone knows the site of the manufacturer of this CB? I came across it once, but lost it later. Googling only leads me to sellers.
electrodick

Post by electrodick »

I have never heard of cb 4000.... have a look at the 'the curve' manufacturers page... not there!

http://www.cb-6000.com/the_curve_details.html

Be careful....

Likely chinese copy... I note that one positive comment is from a chinese?? In infiltrator???
electro
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

I agree with ponylady. Sounds like a rip-off. Especially if you have a larger penis, you probably don't want to trust an el-cheapo version as it might just break open :shock:
Zimon

Post by Zimon »

Never heard of the CB-4000 either, so would recommend to stay away from it.

Get The Curve if you have a bigger penis.
Get the CB-3000 or CB-600(even better) if you got a normal size penis.

I have the CB-3000 myself, but I've never tried to wear if for a period of more than 24 hours, so not experienced the chafing people are "complaining" about. I just makes shure that the the hinge of the ring got the round part of the metal pellet facing towards the ballsack, this is preventing some friction and such. :)
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

I only have a CB6000 and never tried anything else so I can't compare. But I'm finding that if I shave too close, I get the chaffing problems others mentionned, and if I let the hair grow a bit too long it gets caught in the 2 pins that go from the ring to the cage :oops: Although the pinch caused only serves to remind me of the situation I am in... :P
I also only wear it for 24 hours or less at a time, and can go days, or even several weeks without wearing it at all :cry:
And maybe this is part of the problem? I think if I had it on a lot more often, and for longer periods, the skin would "harden" (like finger tips for a guitar player?) and the chaffing would go away?
That's what I'm telling my gf anyway to try and convince her to keep me locked up for longer periods :wink:
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

The link that elctrodick posted is the genuine CBXXXX manufacturer. There is no such thing as a CB4000 from them.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
VC

Post by VC »

Okay, so in the end I didnt buy it from that shop. Im still considering to ordering one from an online shop.
One question I'm struggeling with is which one to pick, mainly because of the sizing.
My circumference when totally relaxed is about 11.4 cm, so I could go for the CB6000 with 11cm internal circumference or the Curve, with 11.9cm internal circumference.
The thought of having a bit of a cramped CB is quite attractive, but I'm not sure if its actually a good idea, and I dont want to buy 2 CBs ofcourse.