hygiene with a CB3000

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
lj

hygiene with a CB3000

Post by lj »

I am concerned as to how you keep clean, perhaps for a week or so. The tube almost totally encloses the shaft, so how do you clean beneath the foreskin? I can see that simply showering thoroughly will keep the rest clean, with a bit of gentle manipulation, but this area defeats me.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
cdinbonds

Re: hygiene with a CB3000

Post by cdinbonds »

Only a week? :lol:

Mistress kept me locked up for almost 90 days earlier this year, and last night ordered me to "lock it up" again. I probably won't get out until we meet in August.

As to hygiene, I use one of those shower heads on a hose to concentrate the spray. Also, look up "wash bottle" on your favorite shopping site, like Amazon.com. These are plastic bottles with a tube out the top, that you can fill with water or soapy solutions and squeeze to squirt it where you need it. You can work it carefully into the CB3000 tube through the vent holes. I use liquid antibacterial soap too, which comes in a bottle with a pump nozzle that can get the soap in there too.Sometimes a q-tip (cotton swab) helps to push things around a bit too.

Baby oil gel makes a great lube that lasts at least a day, and can be applied with a q-tip. Be sure to lube all around the ring, too.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
lj

Post by lj »

thanks for that, very helpful. I didn't even know about using gel until yesterday, and you extra advice is very helpful
be a switch, double the fun :-)
bdsmslave

Post by bdsmslave »

i think you can often bathe.
diaperedtight

Post by diaperedtight »

I did not find keeping clean to difficult, a bath is great as you (or it) are submerged so water and soap will get in however, getting yourself dry is just as important and a hair dryer works fine.

DT
I can see the door to heaven but my straitjacket prevents me from opening it, my gag prevents me from asking someone to open it, my thick nappies and plastic pants tell me I will be here for a long while.......oh the door to heaven has just opened!