un-pickable combination locks

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
chasteed

Re: un-pickable combination locks

Post by chasteed »

Sorry I didn't use Google before that last post. Sounds a lot like Home Depot in the USA.
diaperedtight

Re: un-pickable combination locks

Post by diaperedtight »

B & Q is a sort of UK version of Wal Mart. One way to slow someone down with a combination lock is to fit it at the rear of the waist. If the wearer was given the number then they would be out of it in a few minutes however, if they are stretching behind and trying to look in a mirror it could take hours and hours to go through each combination. I have been put in leather locking shorts which had a combo lock at the rear but was also fitted with locked (key lock) padded leather mitts for the night, I did not get the shorts off by the morning as it was real hard work, I would try to move one wheel (using the bathroom mirror) and move two by mistake, very frustrating and a great turn on.

Another trick she once done was to put me in leather shorts which had the waist and leg openings lockable (I am always diapered with plastic pants underneath BTW) the keys to the shorts were hung on a wall out of reach untill I was free from the bed, she locked my wrists to the top of the bed and my ankles to the bottom and a collar also chained to the top of the bed, all the locks were combo's. She then had a slide show on the computer which was in view but out of reach, the slide show had hundreds of pictures which would 'work' for me and as I was watching the pictures randomly a 4 digit number would pop up (picture of her wearing her 'gear' smiling and holding up a piece of paper with the number on). The thing is the numbers that come up first are for the ankles, the second for the collar and the last two sets of numbers are for each wrist, so by the time the wrist numbers had come around I had forgotten the ankle or collar numbers! Very very very frustrating! to say the least. The first time it happened I was distracted by her 'gear' and missed the ankle numbers completely, I tried concentrating a little harder but again I by the time the first wrist number came around I had forgotten the collar. I was there for 7 hours!!

We both loved every minute of it, shame we went separate ways, women like that seem to be few and far between.
DT
I can see the door to heaven but my straitjacket prevents me from opening it, my gag prevents me from asking someone to open it, my thick nappies and plastic pants tell me I will be here for a long while.......oh the door to heaven has just opened!