hesitant to start

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
questionaire

hesitant to start

Post by questionaire »

So, I'm really into bondage of all sorts, chastity especially. However, I'm hesitant to get a CB without having met someone first to share in the lifestyle. I feel like if I started wearing a CB alone, it could inhibit finding a significant other more than help. Any thoughts or input would be greatly appreciated.
ponylady

Re: hesitant to start

Post by ponylady »

questionaire wrote:However, I'm hesitant to get a CB without having met someone first to share in the lifestyle. I feel like if I started wearing a CB alone, it could inhibit finding a significant other more than help. Any thoughts or input would be greatly appreciated.

really ??????

this surprises me a bit.

i don't think you want to go all out & buy a custommade metal-shield. so that leaves the plastic-stuff, like the ones from miller. if you are alone you can experiment with spacers & rings to find your comfortable fit.

and if you start to date someone you could wear the CB & give her the key to watch for the evening without
telling her what's it for. *remember, a secret makes a man for intriguing and desirable*

how you proceed from there is up to you, but be creative & don't pull her into the dungeon on the 1st date.
male chastity is basically about surrendering the hardons for patience and the desire to please her 1st.
it's up to you to make that "power" appealing to someone you want to surrender that power.

hope that helps.
[
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

everything ponygirl said x2.

me personally i do not wear it to help or to aid in /finding/ a partner. in fact i cannot really tell you any reason why i do bother.

i am now what i would consider a long time user of the cb6000. i've noticed at the end of the week people at work will be like "why you so quiet this week?" so it does for me have some sort of small behavioural changing reaction even if i do not realize it. there is a girl i am working on, and i would not even consider wearing it anywhere near her until i figured out if she knows about these sorts of things (learned through small suggestive conversation side tracks) mainly because if it does have an effect of becoming more meek on my behaviour, i really need to be on my best mindset to properly gauge what she may be thinking.
irlscot

Post by irlscot »

I would agree with both the above posts. Try the CBx000 and get yourself comfortable before looking further. Some partners will jump at the chance to hold your keys, some might not - relationships are hard to predict that way! From my own experience, my current GF and I met while I was self locked - she's very happy about being my KH, as she gets her rewards too!!
Good luck in the lifestyle - it's changed ours for the better!!!
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

In my experience whether you wear a chastity device or not, will make no more of a difference that what tooth paste you use, when it comes to finding a significant other. Or even just a play partner. It might make things interesting afterwards, but should prove insignificant it the general search.
Good luck to you, in any event. :mrgreen:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
Dark Mayu

Post by Dark Mayu »

its fun, ^_^ I say go with it, do want your heart wants, don't feel inhibited to do anything your heart desires.