My-Steel ErgoSlim Total

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
slavecro

My-Steel ErgoSlim Total

Post by slavecro »

Hi all, i wanna show you my very new chastity belt. It arrived yesterday and it's gorgeous :)

Image Image Image

Pls, feel free to ask any questions :)
anna
Site Admin

Re: My-Steel ErgoSlim Total

Post by anna »

That looks awesome! 8) Make sure that it is worn as much as possible. :twisted:

The first question I have is how comfortable it is but I guess that this question will have to wait until you have had it for a while and have adjusted it a little.

Please write a review of the belt if you feel up to it once you have worn it for a while.
A glass of water longing for the ocean.
diaperedtight

Post by diaperedtight »

So now nearing a year how god is the belt? Is it comfortable? can you slip out of it when locked on? Can you touch yourself and masturbate ect? So many questions.

DT
I can see the door to heaven but my straitjacket prevents me from opening it, my gag prevents me from asking someone to open it, my thick nappies and plastic pants tell me I will be here for a long while.......oh the door to heaven has just opened!
slavecro

Post by slavecro »

Belt is very very good :)
But i had to send it back couple of time to resize. But now it is very comfortable, im lock in almost all the time, and yes you can sleep comfortable, and its 100% secure.
I have changed crotch band "active style" cable, cos in "continuous" siting was difficult.
If you have any more questions feel free to ask :)

Best wishes.
diaperedtight

Post by diaperedtight »

slavecro wrote:I have changed crotch band "active style" cable, cos in "continuous" siting was difficult.
Is the cable up the butt tight enough to be uncomfortable and does it make the belt any less secure?

DT
I can see the door to heaven but my straitjacket prevents me from opening it, my gag prevents me from asking someone to open it, my thick nappies and plastic pants tell me I will be here for a long while.......oh the door to heaven has just opened!
slavecro

Post by slavecro »

diaperedtight wrote:
slavecro wrote:I have changed crotch band "active style" cable, cos in "continuous" siting was difficult.
Is the cable up the butt tight enough to be uncomfortable and does it make the belt any less secure?

DT
No and no :)
incs100

Post by incs100 »

I've been thinking about the ErgoSlim Total with the cable for some time.

Since yours went back twice for adjusting, do you have any hints or tips about the measuring process? Is there some easily made error that we should be careful not to make when we make the purchase decision?

Because I know that once we decide to buy one and it arrives, I'm going to want to be in it and not waiting for it to come back from Germany. Greedy and kinky I am.

Thanks for any advice you can give.