Tease & Denial

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Michelle

Tease & Denial

Post by Michelle »

For the past few months I have gained an interest in tease & denial scenarios. I couldn't find a section specific to this on this forum, so I figured "Chastity" would be the best place to talk about it and get others feedback on it?
I found a few videos on the net but they are all very short (~ 30 sec), unless you're willing to pay the price for longer downloads...
Lots of interesting stuff: Bring the slave close to orgasm (several times :twisted: ) and not let him/her cum! Milking also seems very erotic; where you are brought just past the point of no return, then let go and left to "ooze" out cum with no external stimulation. And this process can be repeated until all cum has been emptied, but the slave has not really had an orgasm. Another scenario that sounds fun is "numbing", where (for males) the penis is covered with a numbing lubrication for a few minutes, then a condom is placed on your penis and your female (or male) dom partner slides on top of you and makes you penetrate her/him. They can (apparently) do what they want and bring themselves to an orgasm, but since you can't feel a thing you can't cum! Sounds like a very fun & frustrating experience :twisted:
Of course, after your partner has been releived, you are forced to put back your chastity device :oops: :twisted:

Sorry I'm digressing... just wondering if anyone with experience on this has any feedback to offer? One question that comes to mind is if the "numbing" lotion safe to use? Can you run it on the penis and the testicules as well?
Michelle
Michelle

Re: Tease & Denial

Post by Michelle »

Nobody has anything to say? :cry:
Oh I get it... you are all teasing me aren't ya? LOL :twisted:
:wink:
onespecialguy

Post by onespecialguy »

I do like the sound of this scenario... being teased and pushed beyond expectation. A little abuse, some cum, what's not to enjoy??

My wonder about the numbing part is If the sub can't feel stimulated, I would think it unlikely that he'd be able to remain hard.

I'll say for myself that cumming in my cb, even with the teeth of the points of intrigue biting into me is an absolutely amazing feeling. Relief, powerlessness and frustration all mixed together...
1azzu1

Post by 1azzu1 »

how do u cum in your CB?
marylandsissy

Post by marylandsissy »

I and my fiancee use the orgasm control condoms as I am extremely sensative. I can tell you for a fact that once on, the lube you spoke of does work and the longer it is on the better it works. In fact I can hold an erection far far longer than without it. which in turn allows my fiancee to do whatever she wants as long as she wants, or me to her.
onespecialguy

Post by onespecialguy »

1azzu1 wrote:how do u cum in your CB?
Very intensely :evil:

Actually I was rather disappointed to realize that I was able to get myself to cum when in my cb-3000. It does take a bit more work, and there's more than a little bit of pain to get past with the points-of-intrigue, but I guess anything's possible when properly motivated. I'm wondering if the cb-6000S would keep me from orgasm. I'm not particularly small or large, but I guess there's too much "wiggle room" in my cb-3000.
chase62

Post by chase62 »

1azzu1 wrote:how do u cum in your CB?
I hade same problem as onespecialguy in my Carrara concept belt a lot of work was needed but at last i cum.
What to do? then my belt came Walter had even sent me his form of point of intruder and that is 3 wery sharp spikes that is welded together and they fit in the bottom of the tube.
And now is that 3 spikes superglued in to the tube :twisted: even then i am are flacid i can feel them but as soon as my little friend starts to get bigger the problem starts.
These days the morningwood is not a pleasure feeling :whip: and i dont even can try to cum it is not going to happen.
Then my little friend starts to grow i desperate try to think on fotball-the economi news-politics and so on :lol:

chase
a chastised man equals one happy lady
dsteve

Post by dsteve »

I have used heat lube, but never numbing lube. Can you provide a brand name. Can I find it at the local pharmacy without a prescription? Thanks
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

dsteve wrote:Can you provide a brand name. Can I find it at the local pharmacy without a prescription? Thanks
I read about it on a french Europeen site http://shop.morgane-folies.com/creme-re ... mbing.html. This is where I ordered my CB6K. I only read about "numbing" after and now I regret not ordering the Sta-Hard :oops:
It's called Sta-Hard Desensitizing Cream. Just under $20 US for 45 ml.
chastity4slave

Post by chastity4slave »

tease and denial is a large part of my chastity training. i am usually not allowed an orgasm after teasing as i am on an infrequent orgasm schedule, so i look forward to teasing just for the stimulation even if it does not lead to orgasm.