CB3000 help.

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Waka

CB3000 help.

Post by Waka »

Hello all,

I recently purchased a CB3000 but I ran into a problem. You see, it's quite easy for me to pull out my penis (via the ring) and this kind of ruins the whole thing. :P

I've already tried the smallest possible ring-size and the problem is not the size of my penis (it *just* fits in the tube.) A solution I came with it using two rings which does prevent me from pulling it out, but doesn't leave a whole lot of room between the ring and tube for my scrotum (and I think having my scrotum semi-crushed 24/7 is a bad thing.)

So, I was wondering if anyone here might have a solution; maybe I'm doing it wrong?

And a more general question: how long did it take you to get used to your chastity device? I experienced an unpleasant burning sensation where I wore the ring and I do hope that it just takes some getting used to. :)

Thanks in advance.
anna
Site Admin

Re: CB3000 help.

Post by anna »

I am sure that someone else will give a better answer but I will try anyway. :mrgreen:

As far as I know form my chastity studies I would say that the most important factor with the CBXXXX range is not the size of the ring used but rather the length of the distance you use. Try using smaller and smaller distances until you feel that you have reached your target of preventing pullout.

Good luck! :whip:
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

As i type this it has been 81 days since Mistress ordered me locked into a CB3000. i don't know when i will be released. (It has been off for brief periods, the longest because the numbered plastic lock broke when i was away from home, and i didn't have a spare or time to improvise a substitute, about 8 hrs. That was on December 31. It wasn't removed again until February 3.)

As Anna said, the spacing is most important, and basically, that is what you have done by using 2 rings. Just use the shortest possible spacer between the ring and the cage, and use however many more it takes on the "outside" to fill the space to the lock hole. There is also the mental aspect. i don't know if i can pull out, because i have not tried. If i succeeded, and, disobeyed Mistress's order, i would feel compelled to confess, and would likely loose Mistress, as i have disobeyed before, and She made it clear this is my last chance. If i fail to obey, She will no longer waste Her time on me.

i started with the "points of intrigue", the medium length one, installed, as Mistress wanted me to suffer if i became hard. These are intended to prevent pullout, and they will, however i experienced actual penetration of the skin (actual holes that were the shape of the points, and bleeding), so Mistress allowed them to be removed. If i were to try them again, i would go with the shortest points, and keep a closer eye on things.

The burning you feel is due to the skin actually "folding" within the ring. Be sure to apply lube all around the cock and balls where the ring rests. Tight clothing will also contribute to the problem, so keep things loose down there. After i had worn the device for about 47 days, i changed the hinged ring for a solid one. That virtually eliminated the problem, although it does still occur occasionally. You can get a solid ring from the manufacturer, it's sold as a ring for the cb2000, but also fits the cb3000.

i was using a good quality silicone lube, but found it didn't seem to last more than a few hours, so i tried baby oil gel, as recommended. That lasts a long time, and has made a difference in comfort for long term use.

Hope this helps. :gag: :whip:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Waka

Post by Waka »

Ah yes, that makes a lot of sense. I'll try and see how close I can get the case and ring together. :D

I will also get some baby oil, didn't even think about lubricating the area around the ring. :roll:

Thanks for the tips!
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Be sure to use baby oil GEL. Plain baby oil probably won't last that long.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

cdinbonds wrote:Be sure to use baby oil GEL. Plain baby oil probably won't last that long.
GEL! Thanks for the tip :)
I was at the store the other day and bought regular Baby Oil, but I found that it is so "watery" that its hard to keep some on your fingertips to apply where you want. It just runs all over the place and makes a mess!
I guess I'll have to put my pantyhose back on and go for another trip to the store :wink:
stephanie

Post by stephanie »

Where can I find baby oil gel. I've been to 2 drug stores and they just look at me kinda funny and send me over to the petrolium jelly aisle.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

I think I probably got mine at Wally World or K-mart. It should be right there with the baby oil and other assorted baby needs.
LoKiT
Retired Moderator

Post by LoKiT »

I have a few questions if anyone can advise. I got a clone but suffer similiar problems.

The hinge gets really uncomforatable. I get concerned about twisting a nut, I experenced this once during electro play and tore something and it was hell for year afterwards. So I stopped CB play. Funny looking back at it, but not at the time with your family jewels in a sling for 3 months. Anyway the folds and pinching is what drives me mad. Is there any health risk from the unwanted bid to burst the plastic tube in the morning. Last question, what do you think the average persona time of play is? A week, weekend, a month, 3 months ?
bdsmslave

Post by bdsmslave »

i have some questions of cb3000 too
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

bdsmslave wrote:i have some questions of cb3000 too
There's a good possibility you will have to ask them if you want them answered! :roll: First you should use the Search function on this forum to see of they have already been answered.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

LoKiT wrote:I have a few questions if anyone can advise. I got a clone but suffer similiar problems.

The hinge gets really uncomforatable. I get concerned about twisting a nut, I experenced this once during electro play and tore something and it was hell for year afterwards. So I stopped CB play. Funny looking back at it, but not at the time with your family jewels in a sling for 3 months. Anyway the folds and pinching is what drives me mad. Is there any health risk from the unwanted bid to burst the plastic tube in the morning. Last question, what do you think the average persona time of play is? A week, weekend, a month, 3 months ?
The hinge is a problem. The very best way to solve it is to get a solid ring to replace the hinged one. lj had some (limited) success using a covering over the hinge, but I believe he has gone to a solid ring.

The folds and pinching are helped by using plenty of long lasting lube on the entire ring, all the way around.If you "feel the burn", it's time for more lube. I use baby oil GEL, which tends to last most of a day.

The health risk from morning erections is more likely to come from interrupted sleep than any physical harm to the cock, (unless you are very large!). In my case, after a few days, I began to adjust to captivity. My body learned that things get painful if I try to get erect, and so to prevent that pain, my body learned to shut down the blood flow that causes the erection. Eventually, morning wood was a rare event.

I can't answer your question about time. I have gone more than 90 days, at Mistress's command. I know there are people that have gone for far longer, some more than a year. Others are more short term, like for a single play session, or maybe a couple days before a session. Sometimes a wife, girlfriend , or Mistress locks up "Her" cock to ensure that it only plays with Her, but lets it out frequently for that purpose.

Chastity is used by different people for different reasons, so an average time is nearly impossible to determine. You have to decide why you are locked up, and what you want from your chastity to determine how long you will stay that way. (Unless of course your Mistress, or Master, has locked you up, then it is their decision, based on their needs and wants, not yours!)
lj

Post by lj »

my attempts at preventing the severe skin irritation leading to an open sore by using a rubber ring over the hinge were not successful, the sore re-opened after five days. I have now got a solid ring but am not really satisfied with the results.

I suspect the ring is another clone (air inclusions in the moulding do not suggest top quality ?) and the section remains round at the area where the rods and tie-rod fit, so unless the tie-rod is matched exactly with the right spacers, the ring rocks, allowing the spacing to vary from top to bottom. The result of this was an "escape" with one testicle migrating through without any deliberate action from me! I found it pretty much impossible to get it back through, so had to ask My Lady for the key, to re-assemble.

I tried reducing the spacing by perhaps 2mm, but this is proving to be a bit uncomfortable after only a couple of hours. Perhaps better lubing will cure the "burning" sensation. This was not apparent at the previous spacing, but for long-term use it needs to be comfortable and secure.

I am rather tempted to try the CB6000 which seems to overcome the hinge problem and perhaps the variable spacing issue as well.

To answer LoKit's query, and as CDiB says, how long you wear the CB depends why you are using it.

In my case, my use of the CB is to ensure My Lady has full control of my sexual activity. It need not be fitted 24/7 as we are together for some of the day and of course the nights, but 24/7 is obviously more convenient for her as repeated access to the keys is not required, and ensures I remember why I am wearing it at all times, including overnight. It might be a bit difficult to understand, but it isn't because I am her submissive. We are both switches and change roles regularly. I made a big mistake some months ago, and this is part of my proving my deep love for her.

We have previously used the CB as a short-term feature of play, in which case wearing it was indeed part of my being her submissive, in much the same way as wearing my collar. It signalled that for the approaching play session, my role was submissive. In this case it would be for a few hours, perhaps from getting up in the morning.

I know that some Dommes use the CB during play, often including the spikes, then restraining the sub and deliberately stimulating him so that erection begins, maintaining an agonising balance between excitement and pain. This is particlularly effective if the sub happens to be a masochist, when the pain in itself leads to sexual excitement. Actually, we haven't tried that approach (yet) but I know it works from the times when I have been locked in with the spikes fitted and the morning involuntary erection arrives :shock:

Most of the problems relating to sizing/spacing/hinge do not really apply for perhaps a couple of days so need not be a concern, but if you are intending it to be weeks/months then getting it to fit comfortably is essential. Whilst it might be a turn-on to imagine yourself in continual pain at the behest of your Domme, reality steps in once you are past the hour or two of "play"

I'm not aware of any actual harm caused by wearing a CB during an erection. Unless you are of very large dimensions (!) the volume available is sufficient to allow blood flow in and out of the penis. There have been some horrific injuries caused by Darwin Award entrants who have inserted their flaccid penis into small steel rings (I remember reading of one guy, a car mechanic, who used a small ring-spanner, and another who used a stainless steel hydraulics fitting)

However, there are reports of the sonic-welded seam between the two halves of the tube splitting, and during erection a split opens, and then as the erection subsides, the split closes over trapped skin :shock:

There are also suggestions that not reaching orgasom for long periods results in pain and/or damage. I would suggest this is macho rubbish put about by guys who think regular orgasms prove they are "real men". There are many men who never orgasm, for a variety of reasons, and who show now adverse sypmtoms. From my own experience, if you are having regular sexual activity and then suddenly stop, you do indeed suffer some discomfort, a general ache in the balls/groin after a few days, but this passes in a day or so. This is more a case of the body getting used to a change in hormones etc rather than the mythical "filling up" of the testes with excess semen etc. (you don't go "pop" if you don't orgasm :lol: )
be a switch, double the fun :-)