Does anyone know...

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Aeleas

Does anyone know...

Post by Aeleas »

...if there exists a device similar to the one Jenny describes in The Barbie Clause?
A prosthetic set of female genitalia was delivered and likewise glued to my body. My penis was placed pointing downward, inside a tube that was connected to where a girl would pee. Now I even had to go to the bathroom like a girl
Coraline

Re: Does anyone know...

Post by Coraline »

Here you go! http://www.michaelsalem.com/ecart/p719/ ... _info.html Have fun with it, I may have to get one myself.
Aeleas

Post by Aeleas »

Thanks. Now I just need to get myself in a position where I can live alone. :gag:
Coraline

Post by Coraline »

No one can see thru clothes!
Aeleas

Post by Aeleas »

But roommates may become curious about a package where the only markings are the delivery address.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Also do not forget that the night has a thousand eyes and the walls have ears... :P

Jenny.
Coraline

Post by Coraline »

I don't know if theres a UPS Store around you but you can have it delivered there. Thats what I do and its quite convienent and easy. I picked up my 4" posture collar there the other day and the envelope was torn from delivery so you could see the contents and the look on the vannila ladys face was priceless! I can only imagine the thoughts going through her head very funny.
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

bound_jenny wrote:Also do not forget that the night has a thousand eyes and the walls have ears... :P
i LOVE voyeurs! :P lol
Aeleas

Post by Aeleas »

All great advice, but since CD is primarily just a fetish I don't think I'd get enough use out of anything to justify the cost until I can guarantee nights alone.

Of course then I'll be spending most of my home time dressed up so it balances over time. :gag: :whip:
ben63376

Post by ben63376 »

heh im not to in to being a woman (not realy but has intrige) but you could do this and get a female chastity belt :D
Know yourself. If you need help, call the FBI.