How does it work exactly?

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Mooshy

How does it work exactly?

Post by Mooshy »

Being new to all this, this may sound alittle stupid, but what is the actual makeup of a chastity belt? For instance, can you go to the toilet? or is everything completely locked in? Much thanks!
BondageGames

Re: How does it work exactly?

Post by BondageGames »

Most commonly I've seen them like this (excuse my terrible "art" lol)

The curvy lines that are crossing is the cage around your manhood, and being a cage there are still square(ish) openings. So I guess you could just adjust yourself towards a squarish box and pee through that hole into the toilet, as I've so poorly shown :)

Help at all?
Mooshy

Post by Mooshy »

lol, i definately apprieciate the art work! i think that pretty much explains it, i know their mainly for stopping yourself from masturbating, but just wandered with all these people locking themselves in chastity for hours and hours, how the hell they get to the toilet! i wouldnt mind finding a way of making a makeshift diaper then locking myself into it with a combination lock, so that if i had to go i'd have to go in the diaper and then walk around in it until i can unlock the padlock.
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

some of them like the solid belts i think make it impossible. the cages like that though allow it fine.

http://the.tiesthatbind.me/wp-content/u ... 9504-f.jpg

however there is a trick, you cannot do it right after waking up with morning wood lol. it just wont work as well as you want lol. have to wait a bit.
mspider12

Post by mspider12 »

I thought something like this would be interesting. http://www.dfp.com/browseproducts/Vibra ... Sound.html