getting started

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
whomadeangus

getting started

Post by whomadeangus »

I am seriously considering locking up my favorite appendage. I feel that its another way to "punish" myself, much like a mistress would if I had one. Plus it would be pushing my body a little bit farther.

So I am looking for a website on chastity. Have any suggestions?

But I want to do some more reading on the topic before I buy. I am looking for a cage rather than a belt. I think I prefer the birdcage over the CB's. My only concern is that because the birdcage is soft does it prevent an erection? Could I still masturbate with it on?

I have been reading and it seems like the birdcage is more comfortable and easier for long term wear (weeks/months). Is this true?

Is there an even better product?

Any suggestions?
thanks
bobbi

Re: getting started

Post by bobbi »

i am pretty happy with my cb6000 (blog link) - i have never tried any of the earlier models or any of the other devices, so i do not know how to compare them. from what i read the 6000 has a lot of improvements that make it easier to wear for long times, which i guess work as its been two weeks thusfar.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

go here for lots of info:

http://chastitymansion.com/
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

I am by no means an expert either as I'm kind of new at this as well, but I have read quite a few sites before ordering a CB6000. I was undecided between a Birdlocked and a CB6k.
In the end it depends on each person (wearer and/or keyholder) as to which device will be good for you. Make a list of what you want to achieve, how long you want to be locked up, where you will wear the cage, and so on. Prioritize your list. It will help you eliminate some cages that you don't want and narrow down your search.
For example, for me one priority was to be able to wear it under normal closes (jeans at home and dress pants at work) without showing too much of a bulge. I almost went with the Birdlocked because it assumed since it is soft it might not show as much, but I read a review from a guys who has (apparently) tested just about any cage you can think of, and he said the Birdlocked is actually more noticeable than the CB6k!
So far I'm happy with my CB6k. Last night and the one previous were my first 2 experiences at wearing it all night. I find it a bit more comfortable if I put some lube inside the ring before putting it on. I also try and keep myself closely shaved. When the hair is just starting to grow it can get quite itchy when walking! But then again I should keep that to myself as my wife might want to use that as punishement :oops: :wink:
1azzu1

Post by 1azzu1 »

got my cb3000 last night.... its a bit tight (even with the biggest spacers and locking pin) but it looks good and dont pinch enywhere.... going for 1 week to start with....
1azzu1

Post by 1azzu1 »

i do have one question about the cb3000 (or eny CB) how do i clearn the inside when i have been to the toilet?
irlscot

Post by irlscot »

I've used a cotton bud (cue tip) to clean inside the tube. Keeping lubricated is really important and we've found baby oil is excellent.

Good luck :)
1azzu1

Post by 1azzu1 »

hmmm... u use the quetip when its on or do u take it off?
irlscot

Post by irlscot »

I put some baby oil on the tip and use the ventilation holes to lubricate, makes a huge difference.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

I'm at day 52 of Mistress's enforced chastity. The cb3000 has not been removed since January 31. (It was removed for brief periods on 2 occasions, so Mistress could torment Her slave with denied orgasms and some CBT.)

I use a "wash bottle", which is a small plastic bottle with a long nozzle, that can be filled with water or a soap/water mix. Q-tips and tissue help to dry after washing. It also helps if you sort of work the tip down to the slot and try to get it lined up before you go. (Minimizes the amount of cleanup.) You can find these bottles on Amazon.com, probably on E-Bay, and maybe at a pharmacy. (they are also used in many laboratories and industrial plants)

a hand held shower head on a hose also helps when showering. Make sure everything gets good and dry after cleaning, too.

I use baby oil gel as a lube, applied twice a day with a q-tip, through the vent slots,as irlscot mentioned.

Good luck.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.