Between the thighs!

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
latexbound

Between the thighs!

Post by latexbound »

Hi gang,

Recently been locked into a Neosteel belt. Overall "snug", but finding the steel between the legs too wide, forcing me to walk as if I've been riding a horse for days, and the chaffing on the inner thighs is turning to blisters and bruises. Not good.

Any experiences or thoughts to share with this problem?

Thanks.
Kronopticon

Re: Between the thighs!

Post by Kronopticon »

lots of talcum powder? or maybe lube? or maybe just a few bits of clothing that is quite snug, to prevent these blisters
rookie60174

Post by rookie60174 »

i would definitely go with some talcum or baby powder as well as some clothing or something. recommend cotton for sure. or maybe just a strip of fabric from an old t-shirt wrapped around the piece between your legs. you know, the... crotch... part of it... :oops: (sorry, not familiar with the names of the different parts, if there are any). :roll:
cbshackle

Post by cbshackle »

Wearing cotton underwear helps as well.
latexbound

Post by latexbound »

Thanks for all the feedback. Been trying the varieties of solutions with some success. But the overall problem remains simply the width of the belt between the legs forcing me to walk "oddly". Some may say that's the point, enforced change of posture and all that, but I'm finding it impractical for everyday life. Wondering if other style belts have less of an impact in this way?
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

to be perfectly honest, being uncomfortable is part of the point :) for some anyway
diaperedtight

Post by diaperedtight »

Male or female? PM me if that answer should not be public. I tried a Neosteel for 2 days (I'm male and the belt was as well)) and did not find any chafing at all however, the belt was not made for me but for someone with similar proportions, my discomfort was the waist being a bit too tight. A girl I was dating who had been wearing her Neosteel for about a year said that it chafed a lot in the early days, it seemed she would wear it for 1 day and then have a couple of days off and then slowly build up the amount of time she was in it. She used the talc a lot and it seems the skin between her legs became less affected? I did not see any nasty marks on her when the belt was taken off even when I held the key for around 6 weeks, so it can be done. Also without being too personal or wishing to appear rude but she said she had to keep her weight in check as this aggravated the condition.

DT
I can see the door to heaven but my straitjacket prevents me from opening it, my gag prevents me from asking someone to open it, my thick nappies and plastic pants tell me I will be here for a long while.......oh the door to heaven has just opened!