update on carrara

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
chase62

update on carrara

Post by chase62 »

Hello :hi:
A update on my new Carrara concept belt.
Last monday i took it of after 3 days wearing it no probem what so ever did some cleaning and a small adjustment on the rear string.
It felt so god to wear it so whitout any longer thougts my fool set the belt right back on and did not realese myself :whip:
After that i set the timelock on low bias 4 days torment setting and counting cool that i should be free after 24 hours that is the normal but not this time i think that i has hit that 1/9 chance to full time :roll:
All i can say is that this belt does a realy realy god job i can push 1 finger behind the shield but thats it and after soon 1 week in this belt the frustration level is very high 20 on a 10 scale.
All boys know that i meaning then i said that the mornings are pure hell :twisted:
I can higly recomdate this belt its not cheap but its worth every euro.
Next time the timelock has counted down is in 48 minutes but i dont count on that i belive its 17 more hours.
chase62

Re: update on carrara

Post by chase62 »

Be careful that you wish fore 7 hours 38 minutes more its most likely 1 more night :twisted:
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

i been looking at these for a while... how does one go to the bathroom with that on though?
chase62

Post by chase62 »

Peeing no problem you have a rinshole one the top of tube i use a syringe to flush the tube clean.
Then you doing nr 2 can you move the rear string just enoght so its not going to bee messy its tight but it is functional.
I have the solid rear string so i dont know how it is with the split rear string.
Once again if you are going to buy this kind of belt take your measurment realy realy careful the god man Walter can help you then you place an order.
Chase :hi:
chase62

Post by chase62 »

To solostill
Walter are coming to US later this year go to www.carrara-designs.be so can you look what date he is nearby you.
If you are going to buy his belt i can garante you are not going to be sorry well sort of :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

chase62 wrote:To solostill
Walter are coming to US later this year go to http://www.carrara-designs.be so can you look what date he is nearby you.
LMAO

dallas/chicago 970 miles
dallas/san francisco 1820 miles

looks like you're in for quite a morning run, solostill.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
chase62

Post by chase62 »

On the map it is just a little bit :lol: :lol:
Sorry i dident look at the distance
BoundMistress

Post by BoundMistress »

Where can I get one of those timelock things?
chase62

Post by chase62 »

Go to http://timelock.rules.it Or just googel timelock.
These days i have an 8 digit safetybox and i only take 8 random numbers and wright them down on a paper take a pitchure with my mobil download the pitchure to the computer.
Then i only had to decid how long i can go with my little pal inside his steel panties :twisted:
a chastised man equals one happy lady