Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
gaggedsissy

Post by gaggedsissy »

Where should one start when exploring chastity? What belt would be the best for a beginner? Any suggestions or help would be great thanx
chase62

Re: newbie

Post by chase62 »

Welcome to the wonderful world of chastity
My self started with a cb 2000 its a cheap first step and it is not a real belt more like a plaything but you get the first feeling fore chastity and a chance to feel if chastity is the thing fore you.
After that first plaything did i buy a My-steel belt and from that experince did i learn if you should buy a real belt take your meusurment not once or twice but 10 times.
It is not the eseast thing to work with steel to make it fit i learned the hard way but after many hours it fits realy god.
After that i ordered a Carrara concept belt and that one arrived last week after 8 long months from my ordering and payment its wery expensive 873 euro but the feeling its priceless no way in he.. i can cheat and same thing can i say about the My-steel belt.
I have no keyholder :( so i use the timelock program 20usd version you can lock up your self up to 1 year with that one and to lock my key i use a master lock safe.
Go to altarboy www.tpe.com its a god start to learn more.
Start of wery easy dont buy the expencive belt before you know if this is the thing fore you

Best of luck
gaggedsissy

Post by gaggedsissy »

thank you very much for your reply chase
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

i went straight for the cb6000 because it could be worn under clothes very well, which works since i work in an office.

topic with my initial experience and link to a photo :D
http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =20&t=2797