Emergency key

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
chase62

Emergency key

Post by chase62 »

Hi i wonder how you have solve the problem with the emergency key?
My self has glued it in too a piece of crystall = costly hammer smash
lj

Re: Emergency key

Post by lj »

and such a waste of good Swedish crystal...Orrefors?

good idea :)
chase62

Post by chase62 »

No not orrefors i can be a nutcase sometime but not soo bad :lol:
I can see the dam key right now soo close but yet soo far away :twisted: must wait intill tomorow evening before i get realeased the normal way (timelock)
Untouchable

Post by Untouchable »

When I decorated a room in my house I rebuilt a dividing wall and I've put my spare key in the middle of this wall. I know pretty much exactly where this key is, but I would have to bash into the wall in order to retrieve the key. I could probably do this is about 2 minutes, but it's going to make a real mess of my nice decoration.

I'm not likely to be moving soon, so I'm happy to have it hidden away in this manner.
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

Untouchable wrote:When I decorated a room in my house I rebuilt a dividing wall and I've put my spare key in the middle of this wall. I know pretty much exactly where this key is, but I would have to bash into the wall in order to retrieve the key. I could probably do this is about 2 minutes, but it's going to make a real mess of my nice decoration.

I'm not likely to be moving soon, so I'm happy to have it hidden away in this manner.
Noth that's Class! :hi:
chase62

Post by chase62 »

Hi
A wall!!!! and i belived my crystal piece was over the top but as i allwas belived that we who loves the chastity we are free minded who can think outside the box well done.
In the mean time sins my first post has my crystal piece going to the crystal heaven :( and thats is because one of the members here has given me the guts to belive in that we are doing so for now on my only emergency key is the fire department.
Thanks again :whip: :D you know who you are :whip: :D
This can be intresting then my new carrara concept belt arrives

Chase
ruudje_99

Post by ruudje_99 »

What about this one:
Try casting your emergency key into a block of polyester resin, firt suspend the key on a thin nylon fishingwire into an empty form of choise and then fill the form with polyester resin.
when hardened you have a nice ornament for on a bookshelf or other piece of furniture..
oww how tempting, seeing the key and can't toch it. lololol