Finaly

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
chase62

Finaly

Post by chase62 »

:hi: First of all english is not my first language
Finaly my new belt from My steel fits it has been much drilling and cutting when i took my messurements i was way off so if you planning to buy a belt take yours messurment very exatly not once but many times.
But now after some work it fits like a glowe a very tight glove :) i can touch my nuts but thats it and there is not a chanse in hxxx i can escape exatly as i whish.
I dont have any keyholder so i use timelock and a 4 digit master lock as keyholder and my emergency key has i glued in too a expensive piece of cristall.
My longest time in the belt and a cb-2000 before this time has been 3 days so i wonder if anyone have a suggestion of time now i was thinking too set the timelock too 4 days with low bias = at least 1 day but it can bee 4 days.
Suggestions anyone???
chase62

Re: Finaly

Post by chase62 »

Cant wait any longer so i set the timelock too 3days high bias and torment display of the time soo now am i locked in intill 1a´clock (cet) the night between friday and saturday maybee it can bee 16 hours more :twisted:
dracae

Post by dracae »

Congratulations with your belt. I know the feeling going from a device like the CB2000 to a full steel belt. An incredible feeling - now you feel really helpless while locked up.

I have a Neosteel belt, which I keep myself locked in. Unfortunately I know how to break the Timelock program, so instead I use a time controlled safe to store the key. I locked myself up 12 days ago, and have two days until I can finally get the key and free myself.

I hope you have no problems wearing the belt, so in time you can lock yourself up for longer periods of time. Should you ever need a Timelock key, just ask :) I have the registered version of the software.
chase62

Post by chase62 »

Thanks Dracae I can only say yes this is a hole different animal no tugging on the ballsack or cheating and nothing some pointing out thru the pants right now are i a very happy man frustrated :twisted: but happy.
41 hour at least to go should it been 41 days should i stand on my knees and beg you for the timelock key :roll: thats funny we lock up wolontery but after 1 minut we are are locking for the possibility to get free (twisted mind)
Next time i hope i dare to take 1 week or why not 4 weeks on low bias setting with the display on torture setting = at least 1 week with the possibillity of 3 more weeks :twisted:
Hope i never haw to ask you for the key but its god to new that the rescue are near and in real emergency have i a key but it should cost me a expensive piece of cristal (glued in)
chase62

Post by chase62 »

7.30 this saturday morning the freedom come YIPPI :D