My thoughts on the Reinholds Chastity Belt

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Untouchable

My thoughts on the Reinholds Chastity Belt

Post by Untouchable »

I have for a long time had an interest in chastity belts, and for ages I seemed unable to really find my ideal belt. I was looking for:

1 IMPOSSIBLE to excape from without the key.
2 Wearable for many days without release.
3 Quiet and concealable.

I'm now in the position where I've got about six or so differet belts and there is only one I ever wear - my Reinholds Belt. Basically because it is the only one to meet the requirements.

http://www.reinholds.eu/ Mine is the pink one.

I don't want to sound like an advert, but at the same time I wanted to share my enthusiasm for the belt. I spent quite a lot on belts that I thought would do the job but ultimately ended up a waste.

It's just crazy being locked in a Reinhold belt because you realise that there is just no way you can pull out at all. There is just no way to get relief. If you're interested in Chastity I'd recommend saving up for one. It really is the ultimate chastity belt in my opinion and although it's expensive it is worth the expense. IMO most belts give you a taste of what chastity might be like, with a Reinhold belt it is a reality.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

these look nice.
asiancuffs

Re: My thoughts on the Reinholds Chastity Belt

Post by asiancuffs »

Although I haven't try the Reinholds yet, but from the feedbacks and the design of the belt, I am totally agreed with you that this is the most secure belt.

This is my dream belt and I am saving the $$ towards this ultimate device.
barbra

Re: My thoughts on the Reinholds Chastity Belt

Post by barbra »

How much do they cost?

This would be great for a college student going to a party or on a date.
I sent this link http://www.reinholds.eu/12.html to my daughter and told her she's getting one.