Chastity Belt review. The Birdlock.

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Black Monk

Chastity Belt review. The Birdlock.

Post by Black Monk »

I have just taken delivery of a Birdcage from Tickleberry.

I have put it on and have been wearing it for five hours now.

Initially it was hard to get it on. I could noteasily get my testicles through the silicone base ring. It may be because I was well lubed as the information I had seen on Tickleberry's site said use water based lube. This made thigs difficult to get hold of. It was a matter of perseverence and reminded me of the first time (all those years ago) when I first used a trapped ball device.

Eventually I got them through and then there was the problem of getting my penis throught the ring also. It was quite difficult.

I used the stocking solution to get it part of the way through and then pulled. the slippery thing throught. Getting my penis into the cage proved easier than I expected soon I had the whole thing locked up. Minor adjustments to the orientation of the locking ring and the uinder-bar and there it was... Locked on.

I thought it would not work at first as there was a lot of me sticking out of the ventilation holes. This was because I had got a bit too excited. I expected a lot of nipping as would have occured with the acrylic CBs.

This did not happen. This may be because of the softnes of the silicone and the lack of sharp edges.

After five hours the bits stick out but they are not bothersome, they are not sore and they look a healthy colour.

My testicles are thier normal size and colour and quite warm.

The only problem so far is urinating. Because bit of my foreskin sticks out of the end I need to exert some pressure to pee. I need to consider that one a bit further.

I think that this is probably the most comfortable CB I have owned. I will sleep in it tonight but keep the keys handy in case things get painful in the night.

The way things are shaping this seems to be the answer for me for long term Chastity. I will see how the hygeine aspects works out in the morning. So far everthing is nice and clean. There is no sniff of a smell

I will keep you posted.
Black Monk

Post by Black Monk »

I am sorry I was not careful enough with this posting
The device is, of course, The Birdlock
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

I had a thought while reading this, (but clarified it at the end)...
(first thought was... where's the keys!?!??! :shock: )
but...

I could just picture it, you go through all that trouble getting it on, and trying it out for a while, and decide to take it off for the night....
Just to discover the keys don't work... :shock:
Call the company, and they apologize and tell you to just return the cage and they will return it with it's matching key... :shock:
(you did test the key first, didn't ya??? :) )
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Black Monk

Post by Black Monk »

ABOUT CHECKING THE KEY
The lock that came with the Birdlock was shut ao I had to use the key to open it to put it on. However, you have a valid point. Always check the keys work.
As a general point I always store my locks in the closed position, In that way I cannot use them without having the right key to open them.
Black Monk

Post by Black Monk »

Progress report on the BIRDLOCK

It is not good news. :cry:
The Birdlock was quite comfortable until 5am on Saturday morning.

Then nature made her presence felt - with a vengance!
The morning erection woke me painfully and it was so bad I had to unlock the device and get some relief. There was no possibility of removing the device as my balls were quite large and felt as if they were being pulled off my body. Removal of the lock and band and releasing my penis from the cage brought a degree of relief but it was some time before the pressure relaxed enough to be comfortable.

Later, that morning I had an appointment during which I would not be able to deal with any dicomfort should it arise.
Then came problem two. As it had been difficult to put the Birdlock on it was equally difficult to remove it, The base ring is flexible - true and I managed to extract my penis with an effort.
However my testicles were still swollen and a little sore from earlier and did not like the compression necessary to get them through the ring.

When I returned home, after the appointment, I replaced the Birdlock. Apart from a little pinching during the day it was very comfortable. I left it on for the night hoping that Saturday morning's experience was an isolated event. (Ever the optimist!!!)

WRONG! Here I am on Sunday morningin the same situation. The device is still on but it is unlocked and my penis is out of the cage in order to let the pressure drop.

It seems to me that this pattern will be repeated if I continue to wear the device at night. As I was looking forward to using the Birdlock for long term wear my bodies reaction makes that an unrealistic ambition.

My anatomy: My Penis measures 4inches long and has a circumpherence of 4 inches when flacid and extends an additional two inches in length when erect. It may be that I am too large for this device.
Tickleberry's site does say that it is for 3.75 inched flacid.

Well it has to be my own fault for expecting the extra quarter inch not to matter.

For Me the Birdlock is only of use as a short term device in its present form. It is comfortable to wear until the plumbing starts up.
I will have to look at ways of modifying mine to cope with the extra growth. :cry: :cry:
1azzu1

Re: Chastity Belt review. The Birdcage.

Post by 1azzu1 »

read somewhere that they are makeing a bigger one (think it was on chastitymansion)
i have been looking that the birdlock too since i am haveing alot of problems with my cb3k
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

The makers of the CB series make one called "Curve" which is meant for those "bigger" (and longer?) boys :wink:
On the site I ordered my CB6K, they sell the Curve for the same price. I think it also comes with some points of intrigue (the 6K doesn't).
Michelle
1azzu1

Post by 1azzu1 »

well it aint the size of the cage (alltho it is a bit cramped) its the ring sizes... the 2 largests drops off when i get hard and the 3rd largest cuts off circulation
and it is allso very painfull around the base of the ballsac (all sizes)
ponylady

Re:

Post by ponylady »

Black Monk wrote:I am sorry I was not careful enough with this posting
The device is, of course, The Birdlock

overlooked that one.

threadtitle edited.
[
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

1azzu1 wrote:well it aint the size of the cage (alltho it is a bit cramped) its the ring sizes... the 2 largests drops off when i get hard and the 3rd largest cuts off circulation
Use baby oil gel on the ring, not just the cage. That will help with the pain under the ballsac
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
1azzu1

Post by 1azzu1 »

cdinbonds wrote:
1azzu1 wrote:well it aint the size of the cage (alltho it is a bit cramped) its the ring sizes... the 2 largests drops off when i get hard and the 3rd largest cuts off circulation
Use baby oil gel on the ring, not just the cage. That will help with the pain under the ballsac

nope tried that too :( even tried to apply the gel 2-3 times a day :(
cdinbonds

Re: Chastity Belt review. The Birdlock.

Post by cdinbonds »

Hmmm, My only other suggestion is to be sure that any clothes you are wearing are loose fitting, so there is no extra squeezing or crushing going on. The burn is actually from skin becoming "folded". It may be best to go without the device for a day or two to let things get back to normal, then try again. There are a couple of chastity forums around, I took a quick glance through a few posts and got so, me good info. Maybe they can help. Google chastity or chastity device, chastity forum to find some.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.